Chapter 41

Harry's P.O.V. 

"Where do we place it?" I asked. I have no clue where exactly. The odds of her finding the note is like one to a thousand. While the odds of strangers finding it is nine hundred ninty-nine to a thousand. It's a huge possibility for other people to find this. And we can't bare to lose this one note. It's the only one we have.

Kasie scratched her chin, obviously thinking. If that's even possible. "I don't know." She said. "You should know because you've been here a lot." She added.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I do know where, but it isn't that easy. Remembering that spot was my least wanted to remember list. It was the best private place would both go when we were still little and still up to now. Well I don't know if she goes there up to now but it's the best shot we've got. And the best part about that place is that it's like a secret place. No one has ever gone there. Or maybe it's just they didn't either care or wanted to go. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASH BACK

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was summer and we were at the park. Me, Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Dani were there. Don't ask why we're here alone. Okay, our parents wanted us to spend quality friend time and they were on a parent bonding day today. So they like left us for our parents. Ouch to that. But it's much more fun hanging with friends to stay locked up at our flats. 

"So you guys having fun?" Zayn asked.

"I guess." We all said in unison. It was boring here. We were only sitting on the picnic blanket and playing with grass. What's exciting about that? NOTHING

"What about we play frisbee?" Dani suggested. What's frisbee? I do not know what that is. And neither does the boys.

"May we ask, what's a frisbee?" Niall asked politely. The innocence of that leprechaun.

"Well...uhm..." She gulped. Is she uncomfortable? I think yes. "Uhm...uh...my...pa-parents sent it through mail. It's like a disc that you have to throw and catch it. Then throw it back. And it can't touch the ground or you'll lose. So that's about it. I tried it and it was awesome." She forced a smile. Yep, she's bothered by the word 'parents'. We all know that she is.

"Cool." Louis said. "Let's play then." He smiled cheekily and dragged Dani to the open space. We followed them and looked at the plastic disc that Dani calls a frisbee.

She tossed the frisbee and it went far long. "I got it!" Zayn shouted. "No, I do!" Niall shouted. "NO! NO! IT'S MINE!" Louis shouted. "I got it for sure!" Liam yelled. They were all stretching out their arms, reaching for the flying frisbee. They look like fools, and this is like weird. When the frisbee passed them, they chased after it and fell into the pond. The frisbee was still flying and the lads were not giving up on it. After a while the frisbee hit Louis on the head, which made him hit Liam which made Liam hit Zayn and whcih made Zayn hit Niall. That was sort of stupid funny. 

Me and Dani practically laughed our butts off. "Those guys can be so stupid." She managed to say through her laughs. 

"Ouch!" I said.

"Why?" She asked in a monotone.

"Well, you called them stupid."

"Aye, they are stupid." She stuck her tongue out. "That includes you Haz."

"Double ouch."

"Don't deny the truth Hazza." She said.

"Whatever." I said.