Chapter 58

Niall's P.O.V.

Its December 24th.

Today, said Harry, was Louis' birthday! And its also the last day for Harry. He's going back to reality and make things right. So much did and will happen. 

Louis is out with Harry, for now. While me, Liam and Zayn are doing decorations and cake picking up. Since Larry Stylinson is the best, we let them bond for a few hours. But the cake will be troublesome for us. The cake was about four feet and the van will not fit. Liam already whined and whined, but we had no ride. Damn.

"WE NEED YOUR SERVICE! NOW!" Liam shouted when he was on the phone. Me and Zayn were watching him go crazy. Surprisingly, it was fun to watch. "NO NO! DON'T HANG UP!" He panicked and started to pace around the room. "WAIT! WAIT! DON-" He  shouted then paused. Like in those dramatic movies, Liam's phone dropped to the floor. Not on the floor, really, just on the fluffy carpetting. But his phone didn't brake. He fell back on the couch, in the center on me and Zayn.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"No, just disappointed." He sighed.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Only because the rental truck I rented cancelled." He paused. "And now, we do not have anything to pick up the cake." He added.

"This is so uncool." Liam added with a sigh and just burried his head in his hands.

"The party will now be ruined." Zayn said negatively. Wow, its a sad mood here. Hmm...I may just have an idea.

"Hey! Don't be so negative!" 

"Well what else can we do?" Liam said, looking like he has those bad vibes. Time to perk up a bit.

"Stay positive maybe?" 

"There's nothing to be positive about." Zayn groaned with the pillow covering his face. Time to come up with an idea...hmm...ugh...aha!

"I have an idea!"

"What?" They both grunted. Yep, hope this will work.

"If we can't have a party here, then why not try having it at another venue." I suggested. It wasn't the best cookie out of the jar but it was, at the moment, in my mind.

"It isn't a bad idea." Liam said.

"But where are we going to have it?" Zayn asked. Ugh...now I have to knack my brain for an answer. Or we could just have it in the streets though...well they won't allow it. 

"What place is near the cake store?" 

"Well, there's T.G.I. Fridays, and then there's this carrot garden-" Liam pointed out and I stop him on  CARROT GARDEN . Its perfect. As long as I just know, Louis adores carrots. And the garden is perfect. Louis will so totally be happy.

"Stop right there. Can you go back to what you just said last?" 

"I said garden." Liam answered.

"And what kind of garden?" I asked.

"A carrot one...OH GOODNESS NIALL! THAT'S BRILLIANT!" Liam praised. Knew it would work.

"That's a weird place to put a carrot garden...but okay! It is smart Nialler." Zayn complimented.

I bowed in front of them. "Why thank you for your appreciation." I chuckled. 

-------------

"ZAYN! BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE CAKE!" Liam scolded. We were carrying the cake to the garden. Well not actually carrying it because its like heavier than any of us. So Zayn was too tired and got a cart to push it with. Yeah, lazy bum.