Chapter 42

Dani's P.O.V.

So I was driving to the fair, then I saw this get new arrivals at Forever 21. I stopped there for a while to check it out or more likely to buy it. I entered the shop and it was the first thing I placed my attention on. It was a nice black coat with a nice snowy white dress with fur collar. And it has leggings underneath so it won't be too cold. Over all it's beautiful! I want it so bad.

"Ma'am, would you like to buy that new dress?" Asked the employee.

"Yes, I would." I paused. "Could I wear the dress and buy it too?" I asked. I really like the dress so I want to wear it.

"Of course. The dressing room is to the right and that dress costs six hundred pounds." She said as we approached the counter and scanned the dress for me. Then I handed over my payment and got my receipt. After that I went to the dressing room and wore the dress. I twirled around to see how stunning the dress is.  Then the employee knocked on the door. "Ma'am, do you like it?" She asked.

"Oh yes, very very much." I thanked and opened the door. Then gave her a wave good bye.

I went back to my car, now dressed in my newly bought dress. Now I can go to the fair.

----------

The fair is now close. I drive more and just jammed to the song Mistletoe. Oh Justin feels. But it's in a sense as a friend. 

"It's the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer." I sang a long.

"With you... shawty with you.... With you...shawty.... with you... under the mistletoe." I sang.

After Mistletoe, I arrived at the fair. Yipee!

Parked a few feet away from the fair and ran to the fair. The fair was completely empty, besides the employees. I walked around for a while and stopped at the hot chocolate stand. I took a seat on one of the stools and ordered a hot chocolate. I sipped the flavoring chocolate. It was sweet and delicious, and it warms my heart. To be honest I prefer hot chocolate over tea. I don't know why, I just do in a way. When I finished my cup, a note was attached to the saucer. I read the note.

The snow is cold, but you warm my heart. I wouldn't ask anything more. You'll know what I mean soon enough my darling. -Y

Okay, it's so sweet! I wouldn't be anymore happier to hear that. Wait, now I have the letters I,M,S,O,R,R,and Y. Doesn't that spell.....I'M SORRY. OMG! It must be a sign. Who would apologize to me? I don't remember anyone who did anything wrong to me. This is just so stressful. Ugh...why can't this stalker tell me who he is already?

I stood up and just walked for a while. Since there's no one here today. But then in a corner I saw lights and banners up. I walked over there. The boys and the girls were there. I stood there completely frozen. I accidentally knocked over some stuff. Then they turned and noticed me. Oh no. Help me!!!! I'm still frozen. They start to walk towards me and I panic in my thoughts. But my legs got their feels back and I ran. I just wanted a day to myself, but NO! 

I ran and I ran. I reached the farthest end of the fair and just sat there. I was perfectly fine, but they came along. They just like to make my day really worse do they. Ugh...I should've known. They're stupid enough to pull that plan on me. I'm stupid, stupid, STUPID! I've got to get away from all this drama or else I'll never have a normal life. Maybe I should just leave again. Start a new tour, I've already got a new album with me. And the managment are just making copies of it. Its my only chance to live normal again.

"There she is!" Harry shouted, he spotted me. Everyone rushed over to him. I stood up and dusted myself, then ran again. I had no other place to go. So let me just run to my car and drive away. I'm just a coward.