Chapter 45

Niall's P.O.V.

"Don't worry, but we do have an opinion about it." Simon said. Okay, what does he have on mind? Please don't let it be negative. If this is some sort of assessment of the management, I do not want to know. They'll make me do something, won't they? Or make something up....

"What?" Liam asked. He was the first to speak. I didn't want to talk. You know why? Because of me, they have this opinion I'm supposed to hear. If I could only escape, but no. 

"It's a really good. And I'll bet Niall will like it." Simon said, he looked devious. I'm scared. His face looks like he wants me to risk something that would make things worse. And what does he mean by 'Niall will like it' we it's about me and I don't know what. "Fans will go crazy and support this for sure." He added. Dun dun dun.

"Our question is, what's your opinion?" Zayn asked, he sounded a bit annoyed. I am too, because they're stalling and won't tell us the damn opinion. 

"Patience Zayn. As I was saying, my opinion is that what about Niall and Dani like fake date. Fans would go crazy over that. Less hate to One Direction and more love to everyone. Isn't that a lovely idea you think?" Simon suggested and a smile appeared on his face. Is he really serious? Me and the lads know that Dani already hates us, and now Simon wants me to fake date her. Isn't that like using a person? Now, I think Simon is just plain damn wrong about that.

"Are you really sure about that?" I asked, near to shouting already. I'm not trying to be offensive...partly I'm trying to be offensive. They can't control me because I'm my own person. I don't want to be a media puppet. I hate the thought of being controlled. They shouldn't mess with me or I'll mess with them and ruin the label. They shouldn't dare to anyway.

"Niall!" They lads shouted at me. Are they now siding with the management? Wow, I feel the love you guys. Really, sarcastically. 

"Do it." Liam whispered to me.

"You've got to follow them or else..." Zayn whispered.

"I'm sorry, but they're right." Louis whispered to me.

Betrayed.

Betrayed by my own best mates. It totally hurts. I thought they were on my side. Now they take the management's side. What's One Direction if they don't trust me on this. Harry was right...taking a break from One Direction is the best. He doesn't have to hear this crappy shit. I want to go home to Dublin with my parents. I rather stay away for now.

"I hear bullshit!" I shouted. They can't make me do something I don't want to do. 

"Niall, have some manners!" Liam retorted at me. Oh shut up.

"No! You guys just want me to do a publicity stunt. Well I say no!" 

"It's for the best Niall. One Direction receives a lot of hate. And the more hate you receive the more hate is sent to your families. Do you want that?" Simon said to me. Didn't know that...ugh....

"Wha-what?" My voice trembling. How could haters bring my family into this mess? If they hate me...then don't bring my family up to hate. They've done nothing wrong and now hate. I fell back onto the couch. I put my hand over my face covering up the pain, the tears, and the hate. Why? Does the world hate me? Or have I done something wrong?

"Yes Niall, it's true. Your parents told me not to tell you about the hate. We've talked to them, they said never tell Niall. It's been going on ever since the music video of WMYB came out. We're sorry Niall but the truth has to be said." Simon said, he gave me pityful looks. Argh! Am I so abnormal not to be loved? I'm a normal guy who just wants to let the world know who I am.