Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V.

Studio time today. Finally we can get to record 'What Makes You Beautiful' a song which made our best friend famous. Maybe it'll work out for us. I hope.

I remembered something from last night.  Yeah it was about Dani's TwitCam. Luckily last night we were out and left Niall with Dani. And my favorite part was when Dani said her type of guy. 'I like guys with a good sense of humour and a great smile. Also I like blondes and brunettes.' That's a clue on how to make her fall for me.

I guess it's time to wake her up. At least I don't have to cook us breakfast. But I left Justin, Liam, and Louis in charge of the cooking. Maybe it wasn't the best idea but there is now looking back now. Let's just see if they improved their cooking this time.

Now it's time to wake up my sleeping beauty. I walked up to her room and saw her still asleep. She looks really peaceful when she's asleep. But she still looked a bit sick and to knackered to get up. There is only one thing left to do now. 

"Piggy back ride!!" I carried her out of bed and rn downstairs. This is definately a way to wake her up but it's not working. She can totally sleep through anything. 

"Morning Haz. Why are you carrying Dani?" Niall said, while stretching his arms. At least today he woke up early.

"Liam told me to wake her up cause Simon needs her. And it's almost time for breakfast."

"Alright but is she even awake yet?"Niall started to tap Dani. Come on, she's not being awaken by that then what will.

"Nope! I thought she would wake up if I carry her. But sadly no luck mate." I chuckled and layed Dani on the couch.

 "So what are planning to do to wake her up?" He looked at me for the moment and turned away. And then he started to play with Dani's hair.

"Don't touch my hair!!" Dani groaned and kicked Niall in the shins. Well that's very unexpected but it worked.

"Ow! I didn't mean to." Niall whinned and sat on the couch.

"Here's a lesson, never touch my hair in the morning or face the consequence." Dani hissed and gave us both a glare. 

"What did I do?"

"For starters obviously you're the one who brought me down here. And don't deny it cause it's obvious." She stood up and went back to her room. She just wasted all my effort to bring her downstairs.

"How did she know that I... never mind."

"She's magical powers." Niall laughed and turned on the t.v.

"Oh shut up Nialler." I hissed and sat down beside him.

"So what time do we have to leave?" He asked out of no where.

"I think at 10:30am it's still 8:00am so we still have time. What could be the hold up in the kitchen? Cause I'm starving."

"Cool, but who's cooking anyway?" I heard his stomach grumble. As I would expect from Niall.

"Well, I left Liam, Louis, and Justin. Is that a bad thing?"

"Oh wait! What!! You have know idea what you've done!!" He panicked all of a sudden. W

hat's wrong with that?

"Nope, I do not have a single clue."

"Ugh... here's a clue. Remember when Louis tried cooking."

"Uhm... yeah and so?"

"He almost burned everything he was cooking." He did a face palm. Now I'm worried.