Chapter 56

Author's note :)

So basically this is just a filler chapter. But I will update soon, since school starts tomorrow. That day is the day where the lack of updates begin. It sucks, I know. But school is a priority. I will be lucky enough just to touch the laptop :/

Wish me luck because I am so going to need it.

And thanks to my admins for keeping the account alive. Love you lots xx

I'll update soon :))

Rissa xxx :) <3

Harry's P.O.V.

Niall was with us. I'm not bothered that he is. Actually, I'm glad that he is here. Its been long since our last hang out. When you're me, you're supposed to be glad that everyone is still here for you. All that is important is that you have friends by your side, even if you're lonely. But maybe in the other side of this, I'll have someone someday, I'll just have to wait for that someone to arrive.

"Tonight, we will hang out!" Louis declared. 

"Yes Carrot." I answered.

"That's king Carrot to you!" Louis shouted.

"Okay your majesty." I said, then promptly bowing in front of him.

"What should we do tonight?" Niall asked, sitting on the floor. 

"Since we want to get to know you better, we'll play twenty questions." Eleanor said sweetly then sitting down.

"The king orders everyone to sit, before we do it just like back in the hospital." Louis said, so we just sat down. Much better.

"Who wants to ask Niall first?" Eleanor asked us, looking at us. Okay. Who's first?

"Me!" Zayn shouted, raising his right arm too.

"Yes little Zayn, go first." I said in teacher's voice. He sent me a whatever look.

"So Nialler, favorite thing to do?" Zayn shot the question. Doesn't he know the answer by now?

"EAT!" Niall answered, in a cheer shout form.

"Simple, but effective." Liam complimented. "Okay, my turn to ask. Niall, uh...err...can you tell us your uhm...life story? I guess." That's a boring question...meh.

"Sure. So My full name is Niall James Gallagher Horan. Born on September 13, 1993, in Mullingar, Ireland. The hospital is hard to remember so no thanks. I have an older brother who is Greg Horan. Parents, Maura and Bobby. Mom and dad divoreced when I was five. Living with my dad, but mom visits sometimes. I'm a Belieber. I also play guitar, since I was twelve. Entered the X Factor, blah blah and BAM! Here I am with you guys. My life ain't interesting." He said. Wow, he reminds me of Louis and his parents. Divorced and he has lots of siblings too. But Louis' fine with it.

"You the same second name as Liam." Louis chuckled. Five seconds later, we could help but laugh our arses off.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Liam clapped his hands like in one of those villian moments in movies.

"Okay. Okay. N-next que-question." Perrie chuckled and tried to say things. Hard to understand but okay.

"Here's mine. Why didn't the chicken cross the street?" Louis asked Niall. That's sort of stupid, but its Louis.