Chapter 35

*NEXT MORNING IN CANADA*

Dani's P.O.V.

So I just woke up, and I'm in Canada now. Yeah, Justin isn't here yet, cause he's not done with his European tour. Same situation here too, though. I'm here for a tour, and he's there for a tour. I can never bond with one of my best buds. For now though. 

I walked to the kitchen, Mich was there. He was eating cereal and already dressed. What time is it anyway?

"Mich, why are you dressed early in the morning?"

"I have a job remember? I have to practice for tonight." He said.

"Oh oka- WAIT!! WE HAVE A SHOW TONIGHT?"

"Uh yeah, did no one tell you?" He asked.

"NO! As the matter of fact, no one told me anything."

He laughed. "Don't worry, you'll be alright." He stood up and placed his bowl in the washer. And cleaned his hands. "I have to go now. Be ready by 5:30 tonight okay."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" He waved and left.

Nice. Home alone, again. Ain't it awesome, not really. Time to eat breakfast, because this girl is starving!

I took a seat at the living room couch with my bowl of cereal. I don't have anything else to eat anyways. Turned on the t.v. and watched whatever is on.

And the only this I found interesting on t.v. is Alan Carr. Good times. I love being on that show.

"Hello everyone! Today is a very early morning but I disturbed some boys from their little slumber. And now, give it up for my knackered boys, One Direction!" Alan shouted.

I did a little spit take. WHAT?! They're on the show? And they didn't even tell me. I think they already forgot about me. Typical boys. Now they just mad my day two percent less fun.Ugh... whatever.

"Good morning mate." Liam said.

"Well it ain't certainly night Liam." Alan joked. The crowd and the boys laughed.

"So what are we doing today?" Zayn asked.

"I ain't gonna spoil your surprises yet my lads." Alan said.

"Too bad though." Louis chuckled.

"It's bad for you, cause none of you know the surprise." Alan shot back.

The crowd appaluded and laughed. It's funny cause of Alan.

"Any of you lads drink already?" Alan asked.

Harry ,Louis, Niall, and Zayn raised their hand.

"Harry, you're only seventeen, so you get a bottle of water.?" Alan chuckled.

"Meh, fair enough." Harry said and grabbed the bottled water.

"How about you Liam?" Alan asked.

"No thank you." Liam said.

"Let me guess, is it about your one kidney left?" Alan asked.

"Uhm... how did you know?" Liam asked.

"Well, a little birdy told me. Oh just kidding, fans tweeted it. Here's the tweet." Alan chuckled and showed the tweet on his screen.

@WMYBkayla: @Real_Liam_Payne has 1 kidney left :( It's a sad world but I love him endlessly!!

Wow! That fan is so kind to say that.

Liam chuckled and the others laughed and laughed. "Guys, it ain't funny." Liam added.