Chapter 34

*1 WEEK LATER*

Dani's P.O.V.

I'm still in my thoughts. I haven't woken up yet. I'm still laying on a bed, in the hospital. And I can feel that no one even visited my anymore. Maybe they just forgot, or even forgotten about me. No one cares anymore. But I can feel that my fans are staying strong. Praying for me and wishing me to wake up.

I wish I could. Unless a miracle happens, I won't wake up yet. The feeling when no one cares.... I'm feeling it right now. 

'WAKE UP! WAKE UP! YOU GOTTA WAKE UP! PEOPLE NEED YOU!' Avoice in my head shouted.

All of a sudden my eyes slowly opened. The room was empty. Not a single person or friend was their. No one really cared. Ugh... I just wanna leave now.

I pulled the wires and needles off of me. Then stood up and got some clothes from the back pack, which is mine. Inside was my black hoodie, my black leggings, and my black converse. I ran to the bathroom and took a ten minute shower. Dried myself and got dressed in my black EMO clothes. it's better to keep a low profile for now. No one needs to know I'm awake yet. Now I packed my stuff and left the hospital.

I walked through the halls but kept my head low. Not making any contact with other people. I walked passed everyone and finally made it outside. Finally, I can be free. I walked around and stayed at my other house not far from here. 

I walked for a while and then arrived at my second house. It was big, but not as big as the first. I got the key and opened the door. This place is still cool as always. A huge t.v. screen on the wall. A fireplace on the side with pictures and awards. The fridge. My closet and room. Perfect. All to myself. No one can rule me.

I sat down on the couch, and tweeted.

@DaniCRayson: Hey everyone! I know you all been worried, but I'm fine now. :)

@DaniellaMahGirl: OH MY GOSH! @DaniCRayson is back!! Oh my gosh!!! <3

@DaniCRayson: Aw! Thank you @DaniellaMahGirl ! Love you too! And you've been followed :)

@DaniansUpdate: @DaniCRayson is now wide awake!! #HeyDani 

The tweet was cute, so I retweeted it. 

I calmly closed my eyes and took a little nap. I haven't felt this good in a long time. In peace.

When I shut my eyes, I couldn't sleep. Like something is holding me back. But what? This is a very weird feeling. I can't understand it. Maybe I just need to walk around first.

I got up and went to the kitchen to get an apple. And I did.

I checked the clock and it was already 12:23 p.m. Wow, it was already past afternoon. Maybe I should go outside, but keep low. I do not want papparazzi flooding me. And can't let Simon know that I'm awake either. This will be a hard time for me. Ugh... I'll just go.

I got by back pack, phone, keys, and sun glasses. Okay, I just wore the glasses and went outside. Locked the house, of course. Checked my Twitter and on the Worldwide trends was '#Happy18thNiall #NiallAt18' 

Wait,... is it... September 13 already? It's Niall's birthday. And I completely forgot. But, why do I have to care? Besides, I can't show up anywhere. Besides Twitter. Nothing else. I can't let them know where I am.

Wait another second. I still haven't finished my tour! This is my last day to rest, and tomorrow it's time to go back again. I have to leave today! This is so stressful. I'll just text Mich so he can bring my stuff to the airport tonight.