Chapter 20

Harry's P.O.V.

Just signed a contract with Simon Cowell. From now and forever we are One Direction officially. Now time to get recording our song. But wait... where's Dani. It's been an hour since she went out.

Starting to worry here. What mischief could she be doing right now? How much trouble could she commit in an hour?

"Hey! Has anyone seen Dani?"

"Nope, not yet anyway." Liam muttered.

"I thought she was suppossed to be here already?" Niall asked. Joining my turf Niall.

"Well that was about what she said."

"This could not be good." Justin did a face palm. How come?

"Why what's wrong with that?" Zayn asked and the room fell into pause.

"It's just before, like 2 months ago, she did this and she was like going to cut herself. But I found her before she could even do it." Justin sighed and about to tear up.

"Oh Justin, smile. But what's the reason for that cutting she was about to do?"

"She told me that it was about... her life. Also she explained that her life was ruined, difficult, she felt really under control by another person, she had no freedom and the worst part she said she had no one to cry on, no one to understand and no one to love. If one day she didn't change that, she said 'I rather die than to live a life of pain and loneliness.' Then she finally calmed down." Justin sniffed and wiped his tears. That explains a lot. And I also saw Niall holding his tears.

"Wow... that's really depressing. I hope she doesn't repeat that mishap."

"Come on lads, don't let this bring us all down. Just hope for the best." Louis gave us all a smile. At least someone brightened up my day a bit.

"I guess..." Niall sniffed. Crying, one of the things that hurt all our feelings.

"Maybe we can like text her..."

"Hmm... but we don't know her number..." Justin sighed. Good thing I do.

"Well I know her number..." I pulled out my phone and started to compose a text. Well since it's her new phone, I changed her caller I.D.

To: Dani n Me :)

Hey Dani :) Where are you? We're really worried :(

Message sent. Let's just see if she replies to the text. Please... please do.

"Did you text her already?" Zayn came up to me holding my shoulder.

"Yeah... I hope she replies to my text."

"I know she will." He whispered.

--------------------------------- 2 hours later ----------------------------------------

It's 2:30 in the afternoon. Still no sign of Dani and no texts from her. I wish she would be safe, away from harm and danger.

"Any word from her?" Niall sucked up some of his tears.

"Not yet..."

"I'm worried Harry..." He sighed.

"Don't be Nialler. She's a brave girl and she'll choose a path of good, so don't be afraid."

"Hope you're right mate." He muttered and went back to the couch. I feel sorry for him.

RING!.... RING!... RING!...

My phone rang and everyone's eyes were on me. Who could call in the middle of a crisis here? How rude of them to disturb.

"Hello?"