Chapter 8

Niall's P.O.V.

     Tonight is the night the where all our hard work is going to pay off. I'll I have to say this maybe not the end of everything exciting. I hope I can concentrate and keep my eyes off Dani for a while.

"And for the last performance of the night may I present One Direction!!!" Dani shouted into the microphone which errupted into a loud round of applause.

     When we entered the stage the lights flickered and the music started playing. I had nothing else on my mind except myself and the song. Then when we started singing with all our best and just felt so free with no troubles and worries in the world.

"Let's give it up for One Direction everybody! Now let's just see if their efforts just paid off. Let's hear what the judges have to say about the boys." She directed all attention to the judges table.

"That was epic woooh!!! You boys really leveled up your performance level tonight. There was no mistake in putting you all in one group. I'll give you the best regards and Yes!!" Tom Felton commented. He's just a guest judge for the finale. 

" I second the motion! The effort you boys exerted is truly on full potential for now. I know all of you will have a very very bright future ahead of you. Never stop dreaming because you got my loving yes." Jeniffer Lopez exclaimed another guest. That's really one inspiring speech and it is really amazing to hear it from her.

"Finally it all comes down to this... The final score from none the less Simon." She chuckled throught the microphone.

"This is what I have to say to the boys. Since the day One Direction was born I had high expectations from the 5 of you. And you made me so proud to be your mentor for this series. You've all reched and maxed out my expectations from all of you. I hope to hear the best from the 5 of you so it's a yes for me." Simon complimented us with high praise. Wow! Never thought it would end up like this.

"As for me I'm very impressed by their performance and who wouldn't be. So now let's tally all the yes and no's from all the panel of judges." She gave us a quick hug and we headed off stage.

I'll cherish this memory forever.  :3

    We still had to wait until tomorrow for the votes to be tallied for. I better practice being patient for the whole day. Maybe Dani would want to spend the whole night with all of us. If she's not still hating all the boys. I still never understood why she hates them but doesn't hate me a single bit, not that I want to be hated it's just ughh... nevermind.

"Hey Dani!!!" I called out.

"Whaz up Nialler!" She greeted and came to my direction.

"Wanna stay the night at the X Factor house?" I grinned at her.

"No sorry I can't..." She blurted out and sighed a bit. Aww too bad...

"Oh I guess another time if there's gonna be one." I began to frown at the thought I couldn't see her for a long time.

"Just kidding you douche I'm supposed to stay the night there." She laughed and gave me a big hug. It's true she's a great actress.

"Great let's get to the lounge and get changed into some more comfy clothes, cause this one makes me itch." She grinned at what I just said. Hahaha very mature. -_-

"Yeah I have to agree to that." She chuckled and we walked to the lounge to pick up her luggage.

"What roomare you going to stay in?"

"They told me I'm staying with you guys so we're room mates. And then tomorrow like 10 or 11 I have to leave for my tour." She sighed. I'm going to miss her to much if she's going to leave. I really really like her but never got the guts to tell her.