Chapter 51

Harry's P.O.V.

That was really freaky. Its impossible that the world happens to have a massive eathquake and the creepy light flickering, but nothing even changes or happens. One second people were dying and the other they're back alive. Don't tell me that isn't scary. It is scary and there's no other thing I would describe it, well freaky and creepy can be another description. 

Well standing here waiting for it to happen again won't help me pack my stuff. Snap back to reality. Now to continue packing whatever I got, which isn't so much. Most of my stuff is still with the lads...damn. Getting my stuff won't be easy, unless I sneak into the flat without them noticing and just get out of there fast. Its like I'm stealing, which I may add, is not so very easy for me. And I don't want to see any of the lads, especially Niall. I don't hate them, its just my break is not yet over for me.

-----------

The flight back to London is leaving soon. Its going to be lonely in first class because I'm going to be alone there. Well most of the people and going back to Cheshire and I'm going back to London. Yeah weird, right? Hey, I ran away from my family so its sort of normal. 

"Sir, please fasten your seatbelt. The plane will take flight soon." The attendant reminded me. At least someone is here...even though its her job to stay with my class.

"Thanks for the reminder." I said and did what she said.

"Okay sir, please relax. The ride won't be long anyway." She said and left me. 

Okay, I'm officially alone again. Hey! I have Twitter right? So yeah, Twitter talk to me.

@Harry_Styles: I'm alone on the plane :) So how's the lads? @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @Ni..

When I was tagging Niall's name, it doesn't work. There's no such account as @NiallOfficial. What in the world is happening? Did he deactivate his account? No it can't be, just a while ago his name was tagged on Twitter. Well it doesn't work! Maybe he changed his name. Hmm...well the management would have told everyone but they didn't. So what's up with this? I think Twitter is malfunctioning. Well I give up now.

So I decided not to tag Niall. Since it doesn't work, what's the point.

@Harry_Styles: I'm alone on the plane :) So how's the lads? @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik

I wonder why Niall doesn't have a Twitter anymore. Yeah, weird times.

@1DMyLife: They're amazing!! 

@Louis_Tomlinson: Come back to London Haz! We miss ya!!

@Real_Liam_Payne: We're great Haz! Come back to us!!

@zaynmalik: Fine bro! Back to London! Now!

@Harry_Styles: Hey lads, what happened to Niall?

@Louis_Tomlinson: Who's Niall?

@zaynmalik: Yeah who's that?

@Real_Liam_Payne: I agree, who the heck is Niall?

@Harry_Styles: Uh...never mind. Talk to you lads later.

Even the lads don't know too. This day been really creepy now. No one knows who Niall is, but me. Well except his family too, but, why does no one know him? He's part of One Direction, and now he's a nobody. Before he was the worlds' topic, now he's just part of the world.