Chapter 68

• Dedicated to To the people who actually cared for me.

Dani's P.O.V.

Morning headaches are the worse. More worse than morning nausea but not as worse as getting stroke with needles. Don't ask about the needles...its too much to remember....

What is up with my head?

I was fine yesterday...I forgot what happened last night but other than that, I was feeling well. Maybe it was just something I did. I grab my phone and walk towards the bathroom.  Just for a minute, I realize that I look weird. Like its not been only a day, its been a week or two... Hmm...I don't know, but seems like a possibility though. I wash my face and brushed my teeth with a pink toothbrush a fan once sent me months ago that I forgot to use. But luckily I kept it with me the whole time. After that I get a towel and take my shower.

-----

Newly dressed and newly bathed. Just how I like myself, clean and fragrant. I hang my towel and slide my phone into my pocket. I smell pizza once I opened my door. Pizza. The scent of thick crust triple decker cheese and all meat. My favorite, the all meat lovers pizza. Simply scrumptious. If someone is trying to attract me, then they've got my full attention right now. 

"This is collosal, mates. Why would you make an order this numerous?" I heard Zayn ask. He sounds compelled by the pizzas, I smell.

"No particular reason at all. Niall was starving so we just ordered. Besides, its dinner time." Liam answered...wait...One Direction is here? I thought only Zayn was...I'm confused. And its dinner time? I thought it was only morning...wow. I'm slow on catching up, am I? Yeah I am. 

I silently tip toe downstairs to get a better view of the lads. Maybe its just a nightmare I'm having. Or reality came bursting into my flat, unexpectedly. Probably or probably not anyway. I tilted my head to see if my hunch was right. And yes, I was right. This isn't just an ordinary dream, it was reality

The found me peeking  and now I'm doomed. I tried to crawl away but Harry stepped on my shoe lace and made me land flat onto the floor. Ouch. This sucks because I have braces and it hurts when that happens.

"Ha! You're finally awake, love." Harry says cheerfully and picks me up from the floor. "Took you long enough, missed you a lot love. C'mon, Nialler would be glad to hear that you're awake." He says and  pulls my wrist towards the dinning area. Then the scent of my most beloved pizza gets even more delicious. "Hey lads! Look who's awake!" He shouts and lunges me towards the others. Well I'm here because they have pizza.

"Dani! Glad to see our little munchkin awake!" Liam ruffles with my hair. Sigh, took me like ten minutes to get my hair done. Damn.

I fake a chuckle. "Ha ha me too." Maybe not.

"I've missed this little cupcake!" Louis hugs me tight like a bear. I thought I was a cupcake.

"Missed you too Lou," I have to admit, I missed Louis' crazy antics. "and I'm a human, not a cupcake." I joke.

"Good to have you back sissy." Zayn smirked and gave me a hug too. Yeah, big brother Zayn calls me sissy for no reason. Weird.

"Its good to be back!" I say all giddy because I have to make sure I seem happy enough to hide my awkward state and confused state.

"Dani?" I heard Niall say out loud. "Dani!" He ran and gave me the tightest embrace of all. "Dani! I've missed you too much! Even if its only been two weeks, I can't be kept distant. I missed you! But I'm very thankful to God because he finally woke you up from your long slumber! This is an amazing day and you certainly woke up at the perfect time!" He says like he's totally in love. What does he mean by you certainly woke up at the perfect time?