Chapter 31

Quick Author's Note: Hey guys!! You know I just changed the title because it just seemed right! So yeah this is still YouTube Sensation! Sorry if I changed it. Peace to everyone. And sorry if my note is really annoying. Haha yeah so here I go! After days of can't update! Haha.

Louis' P.O.V.

Looking for a hotel is so not fun. Wait, let me rephrase that, it's actually hard work. Oh well, I wouldn't want to stay in the streets, would I. But there's no hotel here that we even know about. Keep looking for one.

I checked my Twitter just to pass some time. Then I noticed a very weird line of tweets.

@MorganeRay: Oh my gosh! @DaniCRayson is dating @Harry_Styles !! Omfg! #HaniIsCute

@DaniansUpdate: Attention @DaniCRayson is now dating @Harry_Styles :) Cute couple! #HaniIsCute

What the- There is just no way. But it could be... maybe not. Or it is true, or just a lie. For publicity maybe? Or maybe it is true love... Argh! Harry, why did you have to fall for Dani?! And Dani, why did you have to break Niall?!! I'm mad at them both! But I can't change anything.

"Hey Lou! What are looking at?" Eleanor asked and gave me a hug.

"Well... all of you should see this..." I sighed and passed them my phone. Once they started to read it their face turned to shock. Niall was even about to cry. Another pain, caused by the dynamic duo. But they all have the rite to know.

"Are they kidding me?!" Liam panicked.

"Li, calm down." Danielle enveloped him in a hug.

"This is so unfair of them." Perrie complained.

"But we change anything at all." Zayn added.

"Or maybe we can." Justin said sneakily. He had a smirk on his so he must have a plan.

"What do you mean?"

"You know a while ago, Harry tweeted something. Wait, let me look for it..." He said and grabbed his phone. Started to search for that particular tweet.

"Oh here we go!" He said and passed us his phone.

@Harry_Styles: Heading to Hilton Hotel with @DaniCRayson and @KasieNJones

"Really?"

"Yep! I guess we should stay there." Justin chuckled. Good for him.

"Alright, but only because we need too." Liam muttered.

"Yey!" Me and Justin squealed.

"And why are you so happy?" Zayn asked me. Giving that look.

"Nothing, I just wanna rest." I lied.

"Right..." He said sarcastically.

"Whatever you guys, let's just go already." Eleanor bud in and we all nodded. 

I think everyone is not pleased with what Justin and me said. Oh well, we'll have to take chances. And maybe they'll have a change of attitude later.

As we walked towards Hilton Hotel, we all exchanged looks before we entered the lobby. I guess this will be a very awkward moment if we ever see them. But actually that was our main reason to come here. Let's see if we can pull this off.

"May I help you?" The lady from the counter asked. And she was also flirting with Niall's hand. Ugh... such a flirt. 

"Excuse me!!" I said interupting her flirting moment with Niall. Good.