Chapter 65

Dani's P.O.V.

The after the best day of my life, I decided to do a little surprise for Niall. 

I decided to cover my friend's song which is One Time by: Justin Bieber. Or should I call Justin, Drew instead. Yeah, I'll call him Drew instead. So I'm gonna do One Time by Drew. It would really be great for the fans and Niall because lots of reasons but I'll stand by one, love. Now all I need is my camera and to get ready. 

 I called on the girls, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie, for some help. 

Dialing....Eleanor...

"Hey El!"

"Oh hey Dani!" 

"El, I heard you were with the girls...correct?" 

"Yep, I sure am with them. Say Hi girls." Eleanor said and I heard shuffling on the other end of the line.

"Hi Dani!" I heard Perrie greet.

"Hello Dani!" Danielle greeted.

"Okay, great." I say in relief. "Can I ask you guys for an tinsy little favor?"

"Sure, what is it?" Eleanor asked.

"Well you know...last night was uhm..." I couldn't complete my sentence because everytime I would remember, it gives me butterflies in my stomach that won't stop.

"YOUR FIRST KISS WITH NIALL!" They all shouted, eardrums are in pain.

"Shush!" I hiss at them. "The lads are all still in bed so don't wake them. And stop judging me."

"Darling, we ain't judging you. And we're proud that you and Niall are together now." Eleanor said and I heard fits of laughter in the background. 

Okay, how did they know about that? They weren't even there that day...this is just mind fuck. (A/N: Everytime I swear, I will say Peace. Peace.) "How did you guys find out?" I ask hesitantly. I don't know but I have a really weird feeling.

"Well love, that's a secret that we cannot tell you. You'll find out at the end of the day." She giggled. "So what's your little favor?"

I just sighed at the fact that the word secret will always stop me from find out stuff. "Well you know what happened last night so I won't tell anything else. But my favor is that can you guys help me with a distraction and music video?" I ask, I'm not sure of these things but I want it to come from my heart.

"That doesn't seem hard, lets do it then!" Eleanor cheered. "So where should we meet?" She asks.

"Meet me at the town square in thirty minutes. Okay?"

"Okie dokie!" She said in agreement.

"Thanks so much guys." I say just so they feel appreciated. "Bye!"

"Bye!"

CALL ENDED

Okay, so I got some help. But my problem is getting out of the house without disturbing the lads. 

Mission Impossible.

Maybe if I'm silent enough, I can make it through without getting caught. Or get caught and fail to get a great gift for Niall. Yeah, sad but I'll try to do my best.

I was wearing my white plain old white polo and with black bow tie. With my  And add my pink cardigan with my black Converse. Then BOOM! that's my look.

I slowly opened my door, so it won't creek to loud. Well, you might be thinking: Why am I not sleeping with Niall last night? Well I thought of this late at night so I told Niall that can I sleep on my room for the night and he said yes. So pretty much simple. Once I have slipped through the small opening of my door, I quickly skipped to the door.