Chapter 3

Zayn's P.O.V.

    After a week of practicing today is the day of the performance. We still had 8 hours before the time comes. I'm not a morning person because I'm always grumpy during mornings. Even today I won't wake up early cause Liam kept us up practicing all day all week. Maybe my morning will be as peaceful as I hope it is.

"Wakey wakey!!!!!! Zayny!!!!" Dani and Louis screamed into my ear. Now my day is ruined because they just made me grumpy.

"Go away!!!!" I groaned still tired.

"No we need to get ready ASAP!" Dani yeld. 

"Fine I'll do it!" I stood up only because I have a crush on Dani. That is hard to admit to her so I won't say it just to avoid losing her.

"Here Zayn" Harry passed me my breakfast. I took a seat and started eating then I felt Dani seat beside me. Need to keep calm and just eat pretend she's not here and keep eating. Man, this breakfast tastes great.

"Enjoying breakfast I see" She chuckled

"Uhm...Yeah it's really good." I answered

"Hey why don't you say that to me" Harry whined

"Don't push it Harry" I sent him a glare.

"Zayn get dressed already!" Liam yelled from the living room.

"Yeah, yeah I hear ya keep your pants on." I responded and it made Dani laugh. How adorable is she. She's completely flawless for a 13 year old.

        I ran up to the bathroom and took a shower. The water soothed my body and my stress I can relax for a bit. After the shower I got out and wore the clothes Liam told me to wear. I'll admit that he doesn't have a good taste in fashion but he chose something descent or he got help from Dani maybe.

        The clothes do look good on me. Now I just needed to fix my hair quiff and then I'm all set for the dress rehearsal. It took about 10 minutes to do it but it's all worth it.

"Zayn you ready yet?" Niall asked 

"Yeah, I'll be down soon."

     I went downstairs and we headed of to our school. Performing Arts High School is the best school in the country and also the most exclusive. Then I noticed a huge platform where we are gonna perform. Just looking at it makes me feel all sick inside. This really is the day to make a change in life and get a chance to follow our dreams.(picture of the stage on the side)

        We did a few practice runs before the show so we can picture how we're gonna do it. After that we all got into our outfits for the show. It all suited our styles and we looked all so dashing and as for Dani she was lovely and so elegant. I can't even move my eyes off her.

"Everyone looks great" She complimented

"Thanks" We all chorused. I just hope that I don't screw up the whole thing. This is the biggest most  nervous happening in my entire life.

        The show is about to begin and we were last so no problem here. But wait our group doesn't have a name? What would be great to name it though?

"Hey guys I just realized that our group has no name"

"Yeah ,I guess we don't have one" Harry sighed

"What should we name it?" Niall asked

"Aha I know what!" Dani exclaimed

"What ya have in mind?" I asked completely lost in her eyes.

"How about One Direction!" She suggested it wasn't bad at all. It kinda sums up our style, dreams and goals in life. It's perfect just like her.

"That's perfect!" Liam cheered.