Chapter 21

Dani's P.O.V.

Another day full of people who piss me off. How fun ain't it, hell no!! Why can't there be a day that I'm not being pissed off? Does anyone even understand?

Life was much bearable when I wasn't famous. I think people like pissing me off cause I'm easy to annoy. They just really bring out my inner diva, sometimes. I'm tired of being told that I'm beautiful, talented, attractive, kind, lovable, and Ms. Perfect blah blah blah. Bleh... I'm damn sick of it all.

But I noticed that Niall wasn't even saying a single word. He wasn't even shouting or reacting to anything I said. Why wasn't he annoyed by my sassy attitude? How can he take all of what I said? To be honest, I'm really super annoying. I'm such a bratt, but no one sees it except the boys. He's totally hiding the fact that he's annoyed ny me. Why can't people be honest with me?

"Dani!! Wait!!" Kasie caught up with me. She's a very loyal friend.

"Oh hey Kasie..."

"Are you alright?" She asked, catching her breathe. I just gave her a glare. "I guess not then. So are you planning to talk to them ever again?"

"Uhm... I don't know..."

"Don't worry, but my advice is that you talk to them, alright. But not now, just when you're ready." She patted me on the back. At least someone understands me for once.

"Thanks Kasie." I gave her a hug.

"No problem sistah!" She pulled out of the hug and gave me a high-five instead.

"What do we do now? I'm really bored."

"I don't know." She sighed.

"How about we play at the pool downstairs."

"But we have no extra clothes." She looked at me awkwardly.

"Don't worry about that." We walked down the hall into the elevator. 

"Are you sure about that?" She stared at the window over looking the whole pool.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure!" I dragged her near the pool.

"Well, I don't want to go in. You can have the pool all to yourself then." She crossed her arms.

"Oh really!" I pushed her in the pool.

"What the heck Dani!!" She yelled.

"Cannon Ball!!!" I jumped in too.

"Really Dani, really. Now we're totally soaked." She gave me a death glare.

"It was the total plan, girl. So have fun!!"

Niall's P.O.V.

Why did Dani even say that? That's not even true. But I feel guilty even though we didn't do anything. Well not me but they didn't mean what they said. 

I just wanna turn back time and change everything. My life is a huge tragedygone wrong. Why can't my day get any better? Is my life meant to be a horror movie? Can't she just give us a chance. We don't have bad intentions for her anyway.

"This is the worst day ever!!" Louis fell onto the couch on purpose.

"You said it Boo!!" Harry did a face palm.

"How do we apologize then?" Liam looked at us.

"Maybe you guys can talk to her..." Justin suggested.

"It's an idea but she won't even look at us."

"She's just pissed of, alright. Then eventually she'll cool off." Justin assured