Chapter 33

*NEXT MORNING*

Harry's P.O.V.

Waking up seems and feels like such a burden. I just woke up with a huge pain. Not from my injuries. But from a girl who I failed to protect. I can't change anything now. Nothing. She's laying on bed, lifeless and missing out. She might be alive, but she looks so dead. Pale, sad, in pain, and asleep. If I was just brave enough..... I could've made a difference. If my cowardly self, didn't stop me.... she'll be by my side. But instead, she's out concious. 

My fault.

I'm a coward.

Afraid to fight.

Not deserving of a girl like Dani.

I can't even stand up for myself.

Hurt.

I know that I'm crying already.

Not manly at any way. But what else could I even possibly do. I'm hurt, both emotionally and physically. I don't care about my physical health. I just want Dani to be both alright in her emotional and physical. 

I never thought this would even happen. I thought that guy was a joke, but apparently not.

I turned to see Niall still asleep with a tear stained face. Same here. He's hurt too. I feel so sad now. I hope she would wake up soon.

"Hey guys." Liam entered the room with, Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. They were pushing a cart of food.

I don't feel like eating or talking to anyone.

"Come on you two. Time for some breakfast." Eleanor smiled weakly and placed the mini table on our beds. With our breakfast.

I just turned away from it. It reminds me so much of Dani.

The way she ate a lot. The way she never liked to share. Everything reminds me of her. 

Niall didn't even try to make an effort to eat. He wasn't eating at all.

"You both need to think positive you know. If Dani was awake, she wouldn't allow this. So if you love Dani, you'll eat." Louis chuckled. He was right. Dani would be mad.

I'm blushing.

He said 'if you love Dani' 'LOVE' Okay.  That was awkward hearing that.

"How cute! They're blushing!" Danielle squealed. And pinched our cheeks.

"I'm not blushing!"

"Yes, you are Harry" Zayn grinned.

"Never mind" I just shrugged and started eating my breakfast.

"Is this hospital food?" Niall said through his chewing.

"Yes, what else?" Liam looked at us. Then taking a seat of the stools.

"I thought you got it from somewhere else." Niall choked a bit.

"Why so?" Louis looked weirdly at Niall.

"Well, most hospital food, would taste like crap. But this food is kinda good." Niall kept eating.

"Ooh! I wanna taste it!" Louis grabbed the bowl of waffles. And Niall was looking furious.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Niall shouted angrily.

"Nah" Louis said poshly.

"GIVE IT!" Niall argued.

"NO!"

"FINE! I ALREADY SPREADED MY COOTIES ON IT!" 

"Ew! HERE! TAKE IT!" Louis said in disgust and gave Niall the waffle.