Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V.

       Still sleeping cause I'm tired of all the practice we did all week. Also it's our last week on the X Factor so we have to make it our best. But I do not want to wake up yet I look like a mess.

"Time to get up!!!!" Niall shouted then the others kept shaking me trying to get me to wake up.

"I dow wouna" I guess gibberish is my language :)

"Come on! Stella's waiting for ya." They pleaded. I know I had to get up because you know Stella she's my girl friend but it doesn't feel like it though.

"Alright I'll be down in 10 minutes." I said groggily so they left.

     I don't even know why I'm with Stella. She's been my girl friend for about 3 weeks but there's no spark between us. Oh well I won't hurt her feelings.

    As soon as I got downstairs I saw Stella waiting for me. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm just depressed I guess.

"Hey Harry bear." Stella came up to me and gave me a little peck on the lips.

"Hey Stella." I smiled. "What's the plan for today?" I asked cause I have nothing on mind right now.

"Maybe we can go out for an picnic just so all of you can chill." She suggested it was a good idea.

"Sure, let's get Lou to pack the snacks."

"Already on it." Louis chuckled. Such a stalker total stalkerism.

      I went to the lounge and went online on Twitter. I checked the trends just to see:

#2ndDaniTourSoExcited

She's become really successful since the last we saw her. It's already her 2nd tour and she never gets a single hate from anyone.

@DaniBunny: Super excited for my 2nd tour :)

@DaniBunny: Thank you for all my fans support. See you all soon Mwuah :)

@DaniBunny: First stop is in Canada. Can't wait to see all Canadian Danians :)

    She never really changed. I still had feelings for her but I guess she might already found someone. I'll check out her bio.

Dani Rayson : 14// Living like there's no tomorrow. Still single Forever Young :))// Love all my fans till the world ends :))

  Wow! I still had a chance but I can't break Stella's heart. This is the struggles of a teens life.

"Hey Harry what are ya doin?" Stella sat beside me and I went back to my Twitter profile. So she wouldn't she what I was doing.

"Uhm...nothing just looking around what's trending." I lied but still ugghhhh...

"What's wrong? Why are you sad?" Stella whispered.

"It's just..." Then I heard Louis yelling which cut me off. Thank you Louis you saved me. :)

"Time to leave love birds." Louis chirped in. And we sent him a glare.

"Coming!!" 

    We went into the van and went to the park for a while just to chill out. It was so peaceful and relaxing like no more troubles. Then my phone buzzed because of a new tweet.

@DaniBunny: Forgot to tell everyone that I'll be at the park today to play game with ya :)

@DaniBunny: See ya all soon :)) Actually I'm at the park already so I'll be patient :)