Chapter 17

----------------------- 5 days later------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V.

It's been days since Dani's fever. She's still not awake and I'm really worried. Could this be more than a fever or maybe she could.... ughh.. never mind. The possibilities are endless on what could happen to her. But I just need to think positive and breath.

Just imagine her smiling. Just imagine her giving you a hug. Think of what she would say if she saw you crying. "Niall crying won't lead you to anthing so just smile." I just need her with me now. She's the reason why I'm here today. If I haven't even said thank you to her yet. All my life she was my door and key to happiness. I shouldn't have let this happen. Please just open your eyes and see the people who stood by you. Don't lose the memories that we all shared and enjoyed. Never forget that no matter what there is a person here that will always love you. Tell me the truth and I'll be alright. Even if you hate us we will never hete you. Just give me a chance to show you that I would give you the moon, my heart and all my feelings for you. By that time tears were already dripping from my face onto Dani's hand. She'll always be my number one.

"Come on Nialler it'll be alright. She'll wake up soon. Just give it some time." Harry sat beside me. That's why Harry is my best mate. He never leaves your side.

"I just hope you're right." I cried into his shoulder and he comforted me. I just need someone right now. Some one to hold me and tell you love me.

"Hey guys!!" Louis shouted. Way to interupt.

"Sorry for Louis. He got to much sugar in his tea. Have you guys memorized the song?" Liam walked in after Louis.

"Morning everyone!!" Justin jumped on Louis' back.

"Hey guys!!" Harry greeted.

"Hey!! Yeah we have pretty much known the song."

"Let's do a little test on Justin if he likes it." Zayn yawned. Still tired as usual.

"Why am I the test subject?" Justin pouted.

"Cause you're not going to sing." Louis chuckled.

"Alright then let's hear how good you guys are." He signaled us a go.

"But wait... can you play the guitar for us." 

"Sure no problem at all." We handed Justin the chords and he got his guitar. "1...2...3.. and start."

Liam:

You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make up

To cover up

Being the way that you are is enough

Harry:

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you-ou-ou

Chorus:

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way you to flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don't know (oh oh)

You don't know you're beautiful!

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe