Chapter 15

A.N.

Hey guys so sorta Justin is in my story. Yeah so I'm giving him a P.O.V. in the story so yeah please enjoy. 

P.S. 

Can't update this week that much cause of school :) -Rissa :)

Justin's P.O.V.

Liam told us about Dani. And I'm so worried about her. You might say I have this little tiny cruch on her but didn't say anything. Cause I know Niall and Harry like her. I do not wanna ruin mine and Dani's friendship alright. 

Crushes are hard to tell a close friend ain't it. I'm not crazy for her but I just like her in a way that is hard to say. But I'm gonna give her heart to someone who'll love and care for her. I can see it in her eyes that she likes me only as a friends and nothing more nothing less.

In real life I really like someone and she doesn't know it. A hint would be is one of Dani's best friends. I like her from the start but well the big question is does she love me back?

"Hey Justin, why are you thinking so hard?" Louis asked. 

"Uhm... nothing I wasn't thinking of anything..." I lied. I can't let anyone find out or else I'm done for.

"Come on bro tell me the truth. And you look like your going to go insane. It's pretty obvious that your hidding something so spill." He chuckled. This guy can never be ignored.

 "Well... it's just that I'm really concerned about Dani that's all..."

"I think there's more to that so don't be afraid to speak about it to me." He sent me his little smirk. Why does everyone want to find out?

"Fine, it's just since I met Dani I had this tiny tiny crush on her. And never told anyone especially on interviews and magazines. I'm really afraid that she would find out and it would probably ruin my best friendship with anyone. She really makes me happy like in my song 'One Time'. I know she deserves better than me. And I know that Niall likes her a lot so I would rather let Niall take her heart. Cause I know that Niall would give her more love than anyone could. In this world I think I have someone who suits me better but right now my heart is set on her and only her. She's my world but I think I love someone else. Please don't tell anyone Louis I trust this secret to you." I pleaded to Louis. I think he's really dependable.

"Sure thing mate but is that all?" He looked at me concerned. He really knows how to get something out of someone.

"One last thing is that my other big crush is on her best friend Selena Gomez. But I haven't had the guts to ask her out yet anyway. And that's all. Thanks Louis for understanding my dilemma. Your really the most counseling among everyone. But please keep your promise please." I sent a small smile and he nodded.

At least someone understands how confused I am. I know how Dani looks at the boys and me. Like she doesn't have an interest among the six of us. 

I guess she'll have to show her interest sooner or later. Just need to be patient and wait for her decision on her other half.

Then a loud knocking disturbed my thoughts. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Coming!!!" Zayn yelled as he answered the door.

"Hurry up!! Dani is not alright!" Niall walked inside and took Dani to the couch.

"Calm down Nialler! Just tell us what happened." Liam said, as we gathered around Niall.