Chapter 67

Niall's P.O.V.

"NIALL! YOU BETTER GET YOUR FAT ARSE OUT OF BED!" I heard a loud disturbing shout from Liam. I rather not get out of bed because of last night's call and it doesn't make me feel okay. Sort of mad at the world because I broke the one and only girl I like's heart.

"NIALL! WE'RE GOING OUT TO SEE DANI! WE'RE LEAVING NOW. BYE!" Harry yelled which caught my attention for the first time of the day.

"FIBBER!"

"WE'RE SERIOUS MATE!" Louis agreed to both Harry's and Liam's statements...

I quickly ran to my dresser for new clothes and got dressed quickly. I heard the door shut. Oh shit. I grabbed my phone and sneakers and ran downstairs. Luck I didn't slip. Ran out the door because Liam was starting up the engine. 

"WAIT!" I complain and the car stopped in the middle of the road. Wow, poor me. I got into the car, I sat beside...well no one. It was a Larry moment because Louis and Harry were sitting together. I feel lonely...

"You just got pranked!" Louis stuck his tongue at me. Uh...

"You guys planned to leave me behind...uhm...now I know."

"Know what?" Harry asks and leans on Louis. 

"Know that I can never trust any of you mates."

"Ouch." Liam reacted from the front. "Just be thankful we tracked Zayn's phone." Liam sighs and continues to drive.

"What?"

"We. Tracked. Zayn's. Phone." Harry elaborated by word. 

"How?"

"I dunno. Paul told us." Harry answers.

I'll thank Paul later and hit the lads now. My feet hurt because I walked on the pavement without any sneakers on. I guess what happened, happened. I slid my socks on and shoe and sock and shoe. At least the cottony fabric of the socks help soothe the pain away.

"Lads, can I ask a question?" 

"Sure Niall, what is it?" Louis asks while playing with Harry's dimples. Larry is weird but can be shipped.

"Do you think Zayn likes...err...Dani?" I ask but the curiosty sucks. The question makes me wanna cry because if yes, then I have a new rival.

The lads were quiet and looked at each other. I hope they're not thinking what I think they're thinking. I crossed my fingers and keeping my head up. C'mon, say no and I won't do anything drastic.

"We can't be sure about that." Liam says seldomly and I can see a drip of sweat trickles from his forehead. It looks to be that he's lying to me.

"Don't hide the truth mates."

"Okay. All I know is that Zayn USED to like Dani when we were in high school. But right now, he's dating Perrie and its obvious he fell head over heels for that gal. The only uncertain thing here is that IF Zayn still likes Dani or not." Harry answers straight foreward and doesn't even stutter. He's honest but it just made my chest ache.

"I hope not..."

I don't want to think about Zayn liking Dani. It doesn't sound right and its only an opinion or imagination. I don't think they feel the same way towards each other...right? Nah. Dani wouldn't possibly like Zayn because she promised and she said the three words to me already. Maybe I'm just over looking everything, yeah. I'm just being paranoid. Its a big maybe...a REALLY BIG maybe.