Chapter 1

Dani's P.O.V.

Just a week away.

If you're wondering, what's a week away? Then the answer my mates is the school graduation and the life time opportunity to get a slot at the X Factor. 

I'm seriously not interested in any of it. But for my best mates, I would do anything just for them. It still bugs me that they want to join that show, which changes you a lot. I still support them on their dream because they're my mates and in our Bro codes (Some rules we made five years ago). No, I am not a boy, I act like one but I'm still attached to my inner girl.

So that one rule states: Bros have to support bros in whatever they do. (Even if it is stupid in any way.)

And I stand by that rule because they're my mates/bros. 

"Dani! Time for practice!" Liam called out for me. 

I was at the living room watching television because I got knackered and Liam gave me a break an hour ago. "I'm coming. I'm coming." I kept repeating. I got up from the couch and lazily skipped to the backyard. (Yes, I'm lazy because I just got up from the couch.) "I'm here." I yawn. I forgot to fix my hair, well I don't care.

"Had a nice break?" Zayn smirked at me while I was stretching my arms.

"Yes."

"Well enough chatting." Liam said, he's like a dad. "Are you ready for practice?" He asks me. 

"Uhm...I guess." I say unsure of what they may say afterwards.

"What's up?" Harry asks me. He sound sreally concerned. I want to tell him, but now in front of the others because I might disappoint them. To be honest, Harry knows mostly everything about me. He knows my secret code, which no one else knows about. So I can trust him, and speaking my mind is good for the soul.

"Well...you lads know what's the reward for the best performance is, right?" I ask them, so it would br much easier for me to talk to them.

"Yeah." They answer in unison.

"What's wrong with that, love?" Louis asks. 

"Its just...that I...don't really want to be included in it..." I sigh. I look straight into their eyes are see shock in them. "I don't want to change. I don't want to be sucked into a life of fame and attention. I really don't want to lose my best mates..." I full and completely. Every single word I said into those three sentences hurts me like a dozen needles were poked into my skin. But keeping it in, is thrice as painful.

"You don't have to join if you don't wanna. Its alright with us, we'll support you on your decision." Niall told me, he gave me a smile that could light up my world.

"Thanks for understanding my decision." I sniffle a tear. "And lads, I'll join only because I want you guys to achieve your dreams." I smile and I received a big group hug from them, it gives me a great feeling when someone hugs me. But five? Its like heaven.

------

After two hours of intense practice and intense confidence boosts, I felt much much better. And after being being given so much confidence, I feel like a million bucks. 

Then after a brief thirty seconds, I felt and heard my stomach grumble. That means I'm hungry, and its time for lunch! Since the lads are still busy with practice, I'll just order take-out. But where should I order? 

It hurts to think on an empty stomach.

I'll just go decide on Nando's or McDonald's. 

"Lads! What do you guys want to order?" I shout, so they can clearly hear me.