Chapter 13

A.N.

As promised Part 2 . It really don't like the Ctber Crime Law thing. It's just so annoying. People take it serious like I take my stories serious. Not that I'm angry it's just life is ending and yeah well here we go Part 2 !!! :)))

Zayn's P.O.V.

Usually Harry is here with Louis but he isn't. Hmm... what could Harry be doing that is so much important than his friends?

It was fun to see Dani on t.v. , especially on Alan Carr. Not that I expected it or something it's just well different in my opinion. My feelings is like storm, it's hard to predict what will happen. Just close your eyes and enjoy the rollercoaster that is life.

"What to do now?"

"Uhm... I don't know." Louis sighed while sitting upside down on the couch. The weird things that Louis does. It's not the same without seeing Harry close to Louis though.

"There's nothing to do anyway." Niall blurted out. He's changed you know, like his carefree attitude just vanished from his soul. Weird mostly everyone changed right now, except me and Liam.

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!! Liam's phone rang. I hate that ring. He never changes it though and I don't know why.

"Who is it?"

"Uhm... it's Simon. I better go answer it then." Liam walked into the backyard to answer it.

Whywould Simon call us?

Good news maybe?

"What do you guys think will happen?" Louis went back to normal sitting position cause he started to get a headache.

"It's a mystery." Niall chuckled and Louis gave him a glare. Finally they're back to their normal jolly selves.

Liam's P.O.V.

A call from Simon, this should be interesting. Hope it's good news and not bad.

"Hello?"

"Oh hello Liam. I've got something very urgent to tell you all. Can you boys come over to SYCO?" Simon asked urgently. What will happen now?

"Uhm... sure. What time?"

"Well I was thinking that James will pick you guys up in an hour." He suggested. We have no ride so it's the best we can do.

"Sounds great!" With that he ended the call.

I went back inside to the lounge. Thoughts were rambling through my mind. I'm just nervous that's it, just shake it off Liam.

"So what did he say?" Zayn asked.

"Well James is going to pick us up in 30 minutes. And Simon told me we have to meet with him in a few. Then he said we have to discuss something very urgent. And that's about what he said to me." I explained in a shorter version.

"Alrighty then! We'll get ready." They all ran up to their rooms and that leaves Harry.

I'll just text him. That way I won't disturbed him.

To: Hazza Styles 

Hey Haz you need to get ready. We're leaving in 26 minutes. Hurry up!!

In a second he replied to my text. That was quick.

From: Hazza Styles

Sure thing Liam! Be downstairs in a bit :)

Great. Now to get myself ready. What to wear now?

I went to my room and chose my wardrobe for a while. Then I finally pulled out an red checkered shirt with tan baggy pants. And got my red Converse. Then added gel to my hair a bit and done.