Chapter 16

Niall's P.O.V.

I really feel tempted to cut myself again. But if I do then everyone would worry. Never mind. I'm  just going to wait.

"Hey Harry!"

"Uh... yeah?" He answered looking at a photo. What is he even looking at?

"What are you looking at?" I snatched the photo from his hands while he wasn't aware. 

"Hey give it back Nialler!!" He said with a very annoyed tone. Well he snatched the photo from me. Since he was taller so yeah.

"Come on, tell me! Why do still keep that?"

"I found it in Dani's closet. It fell out of her towel so I checked it out. Then I noticed it was a photo of the group a month before the graduation. I will never forget those days, and I never did. Time flies so fast and like everyday is just a blow of wind. I really wonder if she misses those days too." Harry started to tear up and same with me.

"I think she does. If she didn't miss those days then why would she keep all those photos."

"Yeah I guess you have a huge point there." He sucked up his tears. It's hard to see one of my best mates cry.

"Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Zayn, Liam, Louis and Justin shout. Can't they be more quiet.

"Shush!!" Me and Harry hissed.

"Oh sorry, didn't know Dani was awake yet." Zayn said, with sarcasm and a smirk on his face. How dare he say that about Dani.

"Shut up Zayn!!!" I shouted. "Why do you have to say that. I'm already hurt from this and now you're making it worse. She doesn't deserve to be mocked by anyone especially you Zayn. Even though she's out conscious, she's our best friend. And still cares in her way. My feelings are really hurt from all of the drama. I want everything to be better but you guys kept joking about her condition. Sometimes I wonder if you guys understand especially you Zayn." I stammered out the room and out the house. I just want to be alone for a while.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Niall left the house. Now I've gone to far this time. I didn't mean to say that to him about Dani. It was a joke but I should've considered his sensitivity and feelings. Now I lost the kindest guy I've ever met in my whole life. What can I do now?

"I'm so sorry Niall!" I sighed but it was to late.I started to tear up. I didn't want this to happen.

"Come on Zayn, let him cool of for a while." Harry patted me on the back.

"Thanks mate."

"So here we got you some food from McDonald's." Liam passed the paper bag to Harry.

"Thanks Boo Bear!" He went to the kitchen and started to eat.

"Zayn, just forget about it for now. Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life." Louis chuckled. He just used my motto. Really original Lou totally original.

"Sure Louis. You guys won't let that go for a long time."

"Whatever. Niall will come back soon. He'll get hungry and eventually come back home. Trust me it'll work bro." He gave me a fist-pump.

"I'll try to keep calm."

I hate being the one who causes all the problems and fights. My life is just a tragety away from destroying a persons whole life. We're just beginning our new career and I've almost ruined our band. Fine, blame me for this, blame me for that. Why not just blame me for everything that happens in the world. Sometimes I think that I'm just a huge mistake creating problem in every step I take.

I'm just going to do a little tweet session.

@zaynmalik: I always cause problems everyday.

@zaynmalik: I'm sorry for what I have done. Just please accept my apology

@zaynmalik: The world hates me so much.

@Harry_Styles: No one hates you Zayn

@Louis_Tomlinson: He doesn't hate you just believe.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Please don't say that about yourself.

@zaynmalik: #GetWellSoonDani hoping for the best :) x

Now I feel less stressed and more relieved. I think they're just saying that cause I'm their friend or it's just out of pity. They truly are such faithful friends.

Where could Niall be?

What could he be doing right now?

Is he still mad at me?

Does he even want to see us again?

I really don't want to think about this damn stuff. But Niall might be in trouble or just maybe eating late at night.

--------------------------- 1 hour later--------------------------------

It's like 9:30PM and still no sign of Niall. I've gone to far this time. Usually Niall has a tantrum for only like 10 minutes. Well, let's just hope he returns.

"Stop worrying Zayn. We're talking about Niall here. He can't be left alone or he'll get lost. And he'll starve to death." Louis said, which made me laugh a bit. 

"Thanks Lou, you really understand everything."

"I'm Home!!!!!" We heard the door slam. Could it be Niall? I hope it is.

"Nialler!!" Liam jumped into Niall's arms. How adorable.

"Niall!!" Harry and Louis shouted and jumped on Niall too. And now Niall has become a matress. But at least he's happy again.

"Hey!! What did I miss here?" He chuckled as soon as everyone stood up.

"Just nothing really. So where have you been Nialler?" Liam sat on the couch with Niall. Mostly Harry and Louis were all eyes on Niall.

"I just went walking around the park and went home. It's really cold outside cause I forgot my jumper." Niall got his jumper from the wrack.

"Uhm... Niall can I talk to you for a moment?"

"We'll leave you two alone to talk." Liam pushed Harry ,Louis and Justin out of the room.

"So what's up Zayn?" He asked.

"I'm sorry for insulting Dani. I didn't mean to. My vanity and sarcasm led me to this. And my self-conceitedness is really infecting our friendship. Please Nialler forgive me. I promise to never do it again."

"Zayn... I'm not mad. I was just really depressed when Dani isn't well yet.That's why I said all of those words to you. Well it's my fault to so don't blame yourself Zayn. Everyone commits mistakes and no one is perfect." Niall sighed and gave me a hug.

"Thanks Nialler for being really honest to me."

"No problem. Let's just get some rest for now." Niall went up to his room.

At least I know I can sleep well tonight knowing that my best mate forgave me. Now time to go to dream land now.

A.N.

Yeah part 2 done. I'm gonna go make my update later. So let's see how kind you all are to comment or either vote :) Love you all :)))

-Rissa :))