Chapter 49

Dani's P.O.V.

I have this weird feeling that mom and dad are too busy for me again. I just remembered that its only 10 days before Christmas, and my family isn't even here to help me decorate. My family is a bit messed up, hey, I'm pretty messed up myself. Every year Christmas isn't complete, sometimes the others wouldn't even be here to celebrate with me. I can't force them to stay and celebrate with me, because that would be 'illegal'. You can't blame a lonely child to try, can you? Well yes, but surely no is the best answer.

There's this one thing that always comes into mind. Like I forgot something, that's so important that the happiness of children depend on it. Hmm...OH MY GOD! I just forgot about the Christmas party. Its in 3 days, and I'm still in Ireland. The party is at London, and I'm in Ireland. 

Its no problem, right? God, I'm sweating like a guy jogging at a dessert. Anxiety. WHO WOULDN'T STRESS ABOUT FORGETTING AN IMPORTANT EVENT? Well the lazy asses would...BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE STRESSFUL PEOPLE LIKE ME. Maybe I can just leave today. But I have to tell my parents before I do. Ugh...where could my parents be at this time?

Me:  MOM! MOM! MOM! I need to ask you something!!!! TEXT BACK PLEASE!!!!!

----------

Mom: What is it hun? 

Me: I need to go back to London ASAP! There's an important event that I forgot. And I still need preparations for it. Can I go back to London??!

Mom: Okay darling. Make sure to call us as soon as you are there. Love you!

Me: OMG!! Thank you mom! You're the best! Love you too!! I promise!!

Okay, cleared that with parents, check. Now time to book a flight, which will be easy. But the presents...I haven't bought anything yet. Maybe I could get some at London. Gift wrapping will be the tough part. Stop worrying! Just book the flight already!! Oh shut up conscience, we've been there already. Let me think okay.

I have to call Gorge for my jet. Yeah, they won't let me have the keys for it because I might break the jet. Well F.Y.I. I wouldn't, and how is that even possible? Going to the airport is like almost impossible for me. Whatever. Its still my jet and they can't stop me. And besides, I have a spare key. Well they left it behind so why not make a spare. Just in case, not for my fun because I can't pilot a huge jet.

Calling Gorge the B.G.

"Gorge!" I shouted. Its been a bit long since I called him.

"Hello Ms. Rayson." He greeted. Why is he so down in the dumps?

"Is there something wrong? Can I help?" I asked worriedly. Gorge is like family to me, I should be worried,

"Nothing, and its best you shouldn't know at all." He said in a monotone. Okay, he's scaring me now. Its always like this when adults don't want to tell me something interesting. "So what can I do for you today?" He asked. Back to normal, I guess.

"Well I need a ride to London now. Its really really important."

"Anything for you, the van will be there shortly." He said.

"Thank you!" I said. He chuckled. "Yeah,  haha. See ya soon." I said and ended the call. Yes, I got a ride to London. The only problem is the presents. That's a huge toughy.