Chapter 54

Dani's P.O.V.

I woke up, still feeling like the titanic. But slightly warmer though. The titanic hit an ice burg, so it must be colder and it sank in the cold icy water. So that proves that the titanic was much much colder than what I am feeling right now. I'm sounding like a nerd right now...yeah creepy. Back to the point, I feel warm okay. In that case, where did the warmth come from? Because before I was freezing and I forgot what happened because I fell asleep. The warmth is to great tolet go of, but I wanna know where is comes from.

After a while I turned to my side and saw a awake Niall hugging and looking at me. He probably didn't notice I was awake the whole time. But I guess he's been awake longer than me, I could feel him playing with my hair. I gave him a smile and he gave me a smirk. Yeah, I guess he's been like that since when ever.

"Having fun there?" I asked.

He laughed softly so no one could here. "Yeah, noticed you're awake. And had fun cuddling with me." He said. I moved away because I was still cuddling with him. I moved a few feet away from him and started to blush. 

"I err...uh...was cold." I said, in my defense. 

"And the 'I...I...love...' what was that about?" He asked. Wait, I don't get what he's saying.

"The what?"

"You saying 'I love' but never saying what or who. So who or what, are you trying to say back there?" He explained, I still don't get it.

"I don't understand nor remember me saying that."

"Well I do. And I never lie." He said, okay bragging!

"Okay, I don't remember. But, if I do, I'll tell you later." 

"Cool." He responded.

"Can't wait for ya to see the flat."

"It must be awesome then." He answered.

"I gue-" I said but cut off when the van pulled a brake. I shoved forward and hit the seat in front.  "Ouch" I groaned. I think my forehead is broken. 

"Okay, mi- WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU!?!" Liam rushed over and crouched to me.

"When the car hit brakes, she plundged forward and hit the seat. And then her head uh...started to bleed..." Niall explained.

"Is...my head bleeding?" I ask. I feel weak and like being drained of energy.

"Yes, don't worry. We'll get some help." Liam said. He placed me on the seat and let me lay there. "Call an ambulance! I DON'T CARE IF ITS A MINOR INJURY! GET HER AN AMBULANCE!!! NOW!!" Liam started to panic like no tomorrow. He shouldn't panic over me. 

"Don't worry Dani, Liam will get someone to get that out of there..." Niall whispered to me. What? Get out what? From where?

"Huh?" I asked. 

"It'll be all right...I..." He said, but my sight became blurry and I was out concious.

----

The sound of sirens were all I could here. Voices, that I didn't know who it belonged to. And I could feel someone stabbing a needle into me and liquid flushing into my system. Okay, to be exact its like the caffine all over again. Steady breaths, I don't even know if I can keep it steady. Even though I'm out concious, I could feel everything around me. But the pain was the worst feeling ever. Painful, painful. Blood...I hate blood so much. Reminds me of death. 

Without feeling, someone injected me with the pain releaver. I felt weaker and eventually I couldn't feel anything...

----