Chapter 14

Liam's P.O.V.

So excited today. You wanna know why? Well for starters we get to record our first single, two Dani is gonna be there and three we start being One Direction worldwide. 

Gonna get ready now. We'll just have to eat later at the studio. Hope that Nialler won't cause a tantrum because of food. He'll do it for Dani, I hope.

"Morning lads! So are we all ready?"

"Yeah!!" Louis, Zayn, and Harry cheered.

"Wait!! We're not going to eat!" Niall shouted angrily.

"We were planning to eat with Dani! If you don't wanna then fine!" I hissed. Please let him beg.

"Aww!! I wanna go now!!" He dragged us out to the van.

"Told you he'll do it." I whispered to Louis and he just glared.

"You just took advantage of Nialler." Louis said, wiggling his finger in front of me.

"Hey! I wanna see my friend pumped!"

"Hmm... really Liam really?" Louis said sarcastically.

"Yes, now let's go before Niall causes a tantrum."

"Alrighty then!!" Louis hopped into the van and followed by the others.

We arrived at the studio but no sign of Dani. My plan is an epic fail. Hope Nialler won't be disappointed to find out Dani isn't here.

"Where's Dani?" Niall asked about to tear up. Not again.

"Come on Niall, we'll get you some breakfast then we'll look for Dani."

"Sure..." He sniffed and we went to the cafe in the studio.

This place is so amazing. Food everywhere, here and there. I think Niall would never leave this place. But we're still wonderind where Dani is.

"What will you guys order?" Zayn asked looking for something good to eat. He's crazy, all of the food are delicious.

"Everything!!" Niall shouted and grabbed one of everything. At least the old Nialler is back.

"I'll just grab some pancakes and hot chocolate."

"Yeah same here." Zayn grabbed the same food as me.

"Well me and Louis will get some bacon and eggs with orange juice." Harry said for the first time. 

After grabbing our breakfast we sat down on the table near a window. What a great view from this spot.

"So Nialler when are you gonna ask Dani out?" Zayn smirked which made Niall stop eating.

"Well... haven't thought of it but I know Dani will decline my request." Niall sighed and just went back to eating.

"Shut up Zayn." Louis elbowed Zayn on the shoulder.

"Oww!" Zayn whinned. We just laughed at his dispare.

"Serves you right Zayn." Harry chuckled. I think he's hidding something.

"Come on lads since we're done here we better go see Simon now."

We all stood up and headed into the hallway. This place is so cool and huge. 

"Hey Simon!!" We all greated as we entered his office.

"Good morning boys, so ready to record the song?" He raised an eye brow at us.

"Yeah!!" We cheered.

"So come on then." Simon led us to the set. We just followed him.

The set was full of instruments and other stuff. It's really cool and a little cold. Now I wish that I brought along my jumper. Lesson learned.