Chapter 27

Dani's P.O.V.

Me and Niall are driving to McDonald's. If you're wondering, I'm so loving McDonald's cause I'm usually there everyday. Back to the point Niall's driving, me listening to some song on the radio. 

I turned up the radio, BBC Radio 1, the best radio ever! Then the song came up 'Never Say Never' by Justin Bieber. Omfg! One of my favorite songs, well all songs by Justin are my favorite but still I'm fan girling. Even if I'm living with Justin, I'm still the biggest Belieber ever in the history of forever! I'm so addicted to his songs! Call me crazy!

"You see I never thought that I could walk through fire" I sang. And I could feel Niall smirking at me.

"Oh shut up Niall! I know you like the song so just join in the singing."

"I never had the strength to take it higher." He sang and I smiled at him. Bless this Boy Belieber.

"Yeah buddy!"

"And there's just no turnin back, When your heart's under attack." We sang in tune.

"I never thought that I could feel this power, I never thought that I could feel this free."

When we sing together, it feels like I'm in peace. Like a barrier between us is keeping us together, side by side. The world is revolving around me and him like nothing even matters. I think, I have just fallen for Niall, Niall Horan, the boy who made me smile. The boy that has an effect on me. The boy that never gave up on me. But will he even love me? 

"Dani?"

"Hmm.. yeah?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah why?"

"Cause you were like in your own world or something."

"Oh, just uhm... thinking that's all."

"Alright, but we're here at your favorite dinner or fast food chain."

"Cool! Leggo! I'm dying from hunger!!"

"Not just you! But me too!!"

I dragged Niall into McDonald's, wait, we were not fully aware that we were still in our pajamas. Oh god! This is so embarrassing. 

Now people were staring at us and started crowding around us. How will we get out of this.

"Oh my! You're Dani Rayson!!!" They fans shouted. 

"Yes, yes I am. But please can we get breakfast first?"

"Please make way for Dani." The guards of the restaurant held back the crowd. Thank you!

We headed to the counter and ordered some food for me and Niall, and the rest for the guys. At least my day is better than it is. 

"Thank you" I whispered to the guards, and they nodded.

Then we walked out of McDonald's, safe and sound. We went inside the car and sat there for a while.

"Your fans are so crazy yet dedicated." He smirked.

"At least they weren't suspicious about you though."

"Why would they be suspicious?"

"Cause they would think we were dating and rumors will spread."

"You don't want people to think we're together? Why?"

"I don't know, but I'm not ready to have a relationship yet."

"Oh..."

"Why are you so affected?" Of course I know the answer but I just wanna be sure, that's all.