Chapter 32

Harry's P.O.V.

"Uhm..." I hummed. Thinking of what to say, cause I was speechless. I can't lie but I can't tell them. What am I gonna do now?

"You're hiding something right?" Danielle gave me a look. I am. So what? I didn't make any eye contact, it's the only thing I could do.

"Come on Harry, you can't hide it from us. And obliously you'll give in." Louis chuckled. He's right. I can easily give up a secret. But... then... I just don't know.

"Harry, Please! Tell me! I wanna know! Even if it's not positive, I'll take it! Just let me know... I'm worried..." Niall's voice started to fade. He was shouting then sighing. Maybe, he really does care. I'll let this one spill but never again.

"I'll tell you guys, but on one condition."

"Good, so what's your condition?" Zayn stood infront of me. Giving me a very stern look.

"Well, if I tell you this, you'll never gonna get another thing out of me. Alright?"

"Uhm... alright... but tell me now." Niall agreed. Everyone just sighed and agreed with my condition. Good. Cause I feel very guilty now.

"So yeah, when we were looking for hotels she told about what happened. Kasie, was out buyingsnacks at the store, so me and Dani had time. We sat at the nearby park and talked things out. She told me everything, from the shouting and the tears. And was really hurt in saying so. But at least she kept strong and didn't cry. Inside I could feel her hurting, but she forgot. She chose not to think of Niall she did. There's a feeling of mine that knows she's thinking of you, Niall. That's the part she didn't want anyone to know." I explained. It hurts saying that last sentence. 'There's a feeling of mine that knows she's thinking of you, Niall.' At least I didn't lie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASH BACK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kasie, Dani, and me, were walking. Looking for a good hotel to stay in. But we still haven't got a place to stay in. Still wondering around the streets of London. Good side was that fans didn't notice us walking slowly. 

It was near fall, so it was a bit colder than the usual London temperature. Dani was shivering in the cold breeze. I laughed to myself and pulled her close to me. She looked up on me and smiled, a little. Her eyes looked like she was about to cry. But I knew she was trying to hide something, but what? Kasie then noticed Dani's eyes and gave me a reassuring look. I nodded and she smiled. I guess she wants me to find out what happened.

"Hey guys, I'm just gonna get a snack at the store. I'll be back soon, but in the meanwhile, you both can go and wait for me at the park. Okay?" Kasie asked. But I know this is her excuse to let me find out.

"Yeah."

"Alrighty then." She chuckled and started to walk away.

"So let's go?" I asked her, she nodded and didn't say a single word. I sighed to myself and we just walked to the park.

On the way there, we saw children passing by. They were all laughing and smiling. Like the world to them was a playground. Fun at every side. I even heard a little giggle from Dani. She sounded so calm and happy, for the meanwhile. I smiled to myself, knowing it wouldn't be hard to find out.

We arrived at the park, and sat on a bench. In total, the sky was filled with stars and moonlight. It seemed calm and serene. Like the perfect moment, nothing more simple than this.