Chapter 37

3 MONTHS LATER.......

DECEMBER 11

Kasie's P.O.V.

Finally it's December. I love the holidays. There's always, snow, Christmas trees, Christmas, seeing our families, spending the holiday with oth friends and family, and everyone's favorite PRESENTS! I always love the saying : Giving is better than receiving. But either way, I still love it. And I can't wait to see my friends and have a bountiful feast. With Niall around, that's for sure.

I forgot to mention that Little Mix's tour is over. For now the group is heading home to their families, and I'm tagging along with Perrie. Since we're going to see the lads, why not. I just can't wait to go home... oh wait. What about my family? Hmm... maybe I'll call them just to make sure they'll  be fine with it. My mom is the only one their, since my dad has passed away when I was a little girl. Mom it is then.

"Kasie, take a seat. The plane is about to take flight." Perrie said. She was already in our row. And the plane is about board.

"I'll take a call first.Is that alright?" I asked for her permission. She nodded. I smiled thankfully. "Thanks, I'll be back in a few." I slowly walked to the back. It was first class, so it was only us. And no, Perrie tricked me into first class.

When it was just me, I got my phone and dialed my mom.

Ring.. Ring... Ring...

On the third ring, she finally picked up. Great.

"Kasie darling? Is that you?" My mom's mellow voice rang through the phone. Tears of joy filled my eyes. It's been a long time since I've heard from her. Three months to make that clear.

"Yeah mom. It's Kasie. I missed you so much." I said. My voice turned high pitched because of the tears.

"Oh Kasie hun, don't cry. I miss you too. How are you?" My mom asked. Shushing me, so I wouldn't cry no more.

"I'm good mom." I paused and took a deep breathe. "Mom, I was wondering if I could go to my friends house for Christmas?"

"It's fine hun. To be honest dear, mommy isn't done yet with her job. They wouldn't let me go yet. I guess it's fine. I'm sorry if I can't come on Christmas day." She apologized. I know that she's feeling sorry for me. I know my mom very well to be exact.

Inside, I felt like I was going to be alone. But I completely understand my mom's situation. Going to work, and sometimes even double shifts, just to live.

"I understand mom. Good luck on your work. Got to go now."

"Hun, I'm sorry. I promise to make it up to you. I love you more than anything in the world." She said.

"Love you too mom. Bye."

"Bye hun."

I pressed end and slowly slid my phone back into my pocket. The thought of my mom not spending Christmas with me hurts. It was one of the only times I could go and see her. Oh well, too bad for me.

After that scene, I went back to the seats. Perrie was there on her laptop, tweeting again. When I took my seat, she turned and faced me. She looked upset when she saw me. She's pitying me too I guess. I know I was still crying. Anyone would, knowing that their mom couldn't spend Christmas with them.

"Kasie, are you alright?" Perrie asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I cleared the lump in my throat, so I could talk. I wet my lips and hiccupped. "No, I'm most definately not." I cried and she pulled me into a hug. I hugged back tightly. "I...ju...just...want to...go home..."