Chapter 57 ~Part 2

December 20: 5 Days Before The Wish

Harry's P.O.V.

Niall feels half better than yesterday. So to make him feel even better, we let him choose today's activity. And besides, we had nothing in mind. But Niall, he was full of ideas and those ideas were awesome. Sadly, we only had to choose one. Trust me on this one, it was hard to choose.

We ended up with the activity of golf. You would think that we were golfing in the snow, but we were golfing indoors. Not in the flat but somewhere across town. Took us almost five hours to get there, but so totally worth the trip. Except the funny prank the lads pulled on me. The girls are off today. Perrie had family matter, Danielle had rehearsals and Eleanor had to do a modeling job somewhere. I don't remember. 

Back to what the lads did. In the van, I fell asleep because the ride was long. Then when I woke up, my face was literally covered with scribbles. I looked in Zayn's mirror and saw my face filled with crappy writing. I gave them a mean look and sprayed some cream on them. We had food in the van so it was not a problem to find some. When Paul saw us in a huge mess, he got mad and almost left us on the streets. If he did, he would be fired and he can't because he loves us! 

For about two hours, we pulled into a stop because we looked like scrap from a table. Paul got us new clothes from a shop and we got dressed in them after getting the filth off. It was a waste of food though. When we got fixed, we set off to the exit. But fans found us and chased us. They were confused why Dani wasn't here. And who was Niall. Yeah, they probably don't remember him. Maybe they should.

It took us an hour, but we successfully navigated our way out. Paul swiftly cruised us away from the mall. So it took us a total of eight hours just to golf.

"Ha!" Louis cheered. "It finally went in!" He said. The golf ball finally went in the hole. Took him thirty minutes just to do it. Oh Lou, you suck at golf.

"Lou, don't you know that it only has a few points..." Niall said slyly. He coughed. Yep, still sick.

"DON'T CARE! AT LEAST I DID IT!" He shouted. He's crazy.

"Alright, my turn!" I declared and moved to the starting spot. "Fore!" Then I swung my golf club. We watched as my ball flew across the course then into the whole, straight in. The lads jaw dropped and gasped at me. What?

"You...you...just did a whole in one..." Liam strutted. I gave him a wink.

"Uh...yeah, what's wrong?"

"We couldn't even do one, but eventually you did one." Liam expalined. Oh, that's why then.

"Yeah Hazza, that's hard to do, yet you did a whole in one." Zayn said. Wow. 

"Its not that hard."

"Easy for you to say." Louis pouted.

"Yeah, it is." 

"If its easy, I challenge you to golf with your eyes closed. Deal?" Niall grinned. Hmm...sounds tough, but surely I can do it.

"Deal." I smirked and shook Niall's hand.

"Lets see if Harry can really do it." Zayn chuckled. Oh! It is definately wrong.

"Oh yes I can." I snapped my finger in front of them. Sassy and classy.

---------

After I closed my eyes and swung my club, I opened them and saw that the ball didn't hit the hole, instead it hit Louis in the eye. It swelled up and turned black. Uh oh. That ain't a good thing because this will surely be my downfall. But they just laughed...what? They gave me a second chance, lucky me! I closed my eyes and swung my club. Before I opened my eyes, a loud shatter of glass beamed through. We all turned around and saw that I had hit the golf club's window. Not good at all.