Chapter 60

Kasie's P.O.V.

I can't believe or even imagine that. Someone dies before you even get to meet them. 

That's just Irony right there.

She is, was and always will be my hero. I envied her, yes, but she was really lovable. You can hate her, but never forever. Before, back then, I didn't like her, but from till then I realized who she was, I started to like her.... Its like a natural thing, we all fall for her kindness.

Still crying after 3 hours of her death...I mean passing. I feel guilty for no reason and that's just strange for me. I think its getting to me, just like its getting to them. 

5...

4...

3...

2... 

1...

And now I'm crying. 

But let me ask you this, who wouldn't cry after someone died? I'm not crying out of sympathy, I'm crying because I'm affected too.  She is part of my life too. Its like I already know her before, yet it feels like I haven't met her.

"Let her spirit be in peace." Liam whispered in a soft sad voice. It really pains me to see my favorite people in the whole world cry. Well I just met Niall, but he seems really nice.

"I still love her..." Niall said, heads down and facing the floor.

"I'll make sure that it stays that way.... Even if it causes me to die inside." Harry ran his hands through his hair. I feel bad, and jealous. But other than that, I just can't explain the feeling.

"I wish I met her before...you know..." I said unsurely. Because I do not want to remind about it and its not good to remind them of the passed away.

The room went to silence and no one made a sound. All you could hear is their heart beats and breathing. The silence is really unbareable. But what can I do? I got trapped in this situation without knowing the real truth. 

After a few more hours, the hospital had to kick us out. On the account of that we've been there and its now really late at night. Its still Louis' birthday though, maybe we can get rid of those sad faces.

"Don't let that get to you, we still have Louis' party so don't let it get to you." I suggest.

"Don't let it get to me?" Niall asked in frustration. "WHAT IF YOU LOST SOMEONE VERY DEAR TO YOU? HUH? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? DON'T SAY THAT YOU WON'T CRY, EVERYONE CRIES. SO STOP MAKING IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE." He shouted aimlessly to the point.

What he said was right, I would cry.

I cried once when Harry was taken.

I cried a lot when...my mom was gone and left me with dad.

"Okay fine! I would cry, I would. Just like every teenage girl or boy out there! I'm only like that because I hate seeing people cry. I've cried a lot and I hate going back to that faze. You do not know the whole story! You cried because Dani died! And I cried because my very dear mother died! What do you think I feel? Its not like you understand! I also cried becuase of him!" I pointed to Harry, WHAT?! Oh no I just did not do that. I'm so dead and so cleared.

Their eyes on me, glued like wallpaper to the wall. I am who I am, judge me if they will. But they will never understand me. I feel like a criminal, I just broke stuff and stole it. 

"Why me?" Harry asked, breaking all the odds on the planet. "What does it have to do with me?"

"Uh...I...uhm...need to go..." I say, avoiding his question. Why would I tell him? I wouldn't want to make him freaked out. I want to tell him but can't.