Chapter 55

Harry's P.O.V.

I just told them what I did. At least they understood me. There's nothing I can do anyway. My dream wish became the mess of the century. Niall's even mad at me for that. Maybe I should kick myself and bleed to death...

Then suddenly, Niall asked. "Here's my question Harry, why did you make that wish?"

That very question, is the very reason why this happened. Avoiding it didn't work out for me, since Niall popped the question. Clearly, there's no escape from this question what so ever. Better get this thing over with, whether I like it or not. Its now or ever, as they say.

"Its rather a very long long story..." I say, pausing. Thinking of something to say, that will not offend anyone here. "I hope this doesn't offend anyone. Okay?" They nodded. Ugh...time to spit it out.

"And why is that?" Louis asked.

"You'll find out..." I said, and sighed deeply. "Before I made the wish , Dani and Niall were really close. But eventually they would argue then Dani comes to me and we become close. I only made the wish because I was...jealous. Dani and Niall were really shipped by everyone and you were very close to them. And the worst was, everyone loved you and the others did. They supported you, even though you and Dani quarrel. For some odd reason, everyone hates me.  The total reason is that...when I saw all those rumors, I didn't know what to believe. Either it was true or not, I was mad, hurt and goddamn jealous. And then the video of you and Dani came up. After watching it, I was even more mad after that. So I made the wish and POOF! here I am." I explained and breathed in deeply after that.

"Wow." The all said in unison.

"Funny thing is that my mum knew everything before it even would happen. She didn't tell me why and how. It was like everything happened all at once."

"Not to offend you or anything. Your mom is sort of creepy..." Danielle said.

"Its fine. She's been really weird, I know."

"Wait, just a second. What rumors are you speaking about?" Niall said. Damn. Now I have to remember all those fake rumors that everyone spread on, I don't know, EVERYWHERE. 

"There's even photos with it." I say, then got my phone and shuffled through the photos on my albums. "Here." I showed them the photos. "They said Niall and Dani were together, when actually they weren't. At the moment in the photo, Dani was in Ireland and Niall was in London. So it was completely impossible to have the photo taken. This lip locking photo is just a mere fraud."

"I agree. Its photo shopped." Perrie said.

"Even though I want to think it was real, it ain't." Niall confessed.

"Okay. Maybe we should stop thinking about the wish, who's fault it is or whatever. Who cares? The only thing I care about is our mate in there." Liam said, pointing to the E.R.. He's right, all of this shit is no good. It won't help change anything.

"Liam is right." Zayn exclaimed. "Dani is number one priority, at the moment."

"Yeah." Eleanor said in agreement.

"How about we go and visit her?" Louis suggested. "Instead of standing here, talking about random stuff."

"Lets go then." Danielle said.

"But, w'ere here already." Niall said in a soppy voice.

"Oh yeah." We all said in awe.

We slowly entered the E.R. and nurses were there. If you listen enough, you could here the slight beeping of the machines. Lots of machines surrounded all over the bed, which carried Dani. Her head draped with gauze and machines plugged into her. You could even barely recognize her. I feel so bad about this. Some of the nurses were even sobbing at the sight. Heck, everyone started to sob. Even me.