Chapter 40

Harry's P.O.V.

"STOP IT! If you guys want to solve this listen to my plan." Louis gathered us all together. Not another Louis Tommo plan. The last plan wasn't helping at any way possible. Now, will this plan exceed all the others? I hope.

We all formed a circle so everyone could hear the plan. "So what's your plan this time." Zayn said, he emphasized the word 'THIS TIME' well, I guess Zayn is thinking what I'm thinking. All the previous plans did work but suck. I could think of a plan but don't because of my laziness. And I'm not the one who caused this okay. I'm going to rant everything out as in now.

NIALL ALWAYS GETS WHAT HE WANTS! WHILE I HAVE TO BE PATIENT. WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE THE SAME LUCK AND DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT? SOME PEOPLE ALREADY CALL IT THE "NARRY FIGHT" SO WHAT ELSE COULD GO WRONG. I DON'T LIKE THE SHIP NAMES, CAUSE PEOPLE ASSUME WE'RE GAY, WHEN WE ARE NOT EVEN GAY. I JUST HATE IT. PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO PRESSURE ME, AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE CRAP AND SHIT. OKAY, FOR THE LAST TIME. "SHIPPING MY NAME WITH MY MATES WILL NOT MAKE ME LIKE YOU OKAY!" IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE, PEOPLE REALLY SPREAD RUMORS A LOT. ESPECIALLY THE ONE DIRECTION RUMORS. OH HELL NAW! THAT CRAP WILL NEVER  BE TRUE. AND I AM NOT DATING ANYONE LATELY. AND I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON ANYONE. THOSE BLOGGERS WHO SAY THAT ARE SO JUDGEMENTALL. THEY NEED A LIFE AND MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS. SO NIALL SHOULD TOO. I WAS FIRST, NOT HIM. HE WAS SECOND, AND I WAS FIRST. SO THEREFORE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE A SAY IN THIS AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT.

"Harry, you get the plan?" Louis asked me. Going back to reality now. He said what?

"Uhm...no actually. I didn't catch a single word you've said."

"Okay, I'll repeat this only once now. My plan is that we like stalk Dani all day and follow her. But we'll be ahead of her. Then like leave mystery clues along the way. She'll put the clues together and answer it. When she puts it all together, it'll lead her to us. And maybe she'll find it fun since before she said she's 'curious' so perfect. BOOM! No more fights." Louis explained. It's kind of better than the last one, but it's like already been done. It's the only thing we got so let it be.

And I didn't notice Lou was talking when I was ranting. How strange. Maybe that rant is one of my longest ever. Ha, I feel better a bit. Ranting does help soothe the soul. 

"HARRY!" Kasie shouted. Ouch, my ear. Okay, what did I miss this time.

"Huh?"

"You were gone again." She said with a poker face.

"Well sorry, I was thinking okay. What can I do?"

"How about listen and get back into the world. And stop day dreaming." She smirked. Okay point taken.

 "Fine, it's not day dreaming. It's called thinking in my thoughts okay."

"Oh really?" She raised her eyebrow sarcastically.

"Yes."

"Okay you two, help out with the clues." Liam ordered.

"Coming!" We both unison. And headed to the group. Then they started to plan stuff and write on paper.

-----------------------

Dani's P.O.V.

So yeah, I'm heading out for breakfast. I finally have my license, well not yet the official one. But when I turn sixteen, I get my official one. And I'll be free to drive where ever I want. It's freedom!

I'm on the road and near to the diner where I usually eat now. I just can't believe what went on last night. Niall is happy, Harry is angry. And when Niall's angry, Harry is happy. It just makes no sense. Maybe I just have no luck at all. Half luck and half bad luck. I think I'm just a huge karma bringing girl. Or I'm just that type of girl that messes up the world naturally. What purpose do I serve if I just cause pain, bad luck, and fights. I'm the cause of most fights between the boys. Maybe time will tell when I can be normal and can't hurt anyone else.