Chapter 44

Niall's P.O.V.

Arrived at the radio station. I don't know why we're here. They just told me to do what they say. Now I'm going to be a puppet. Do whatever they make me do -unless I do something they don't expect me to- and be aware. Paul led us to the entrance just to be safe, no fans showed up today. How unusual. Usually fans would be fighting to see us live in person. Maybe today it's just a slow day for everyone. We walked to the studio, where they broadcast BBC Radio 1, and Grimmers was there waiting ,he's the guy who talks on the radio.  He was talking into the microphone. We stood in the corner waiting for I don't know what.

First they let Grimmers play 'All I Want For Christmas' cover by: Justin and Mariah. Okay, what now?

"Hello lads, got the call. What will you do?" Grimmers asked us. I don't know what. They all gave looks at each other and nodded. Oh what am I missing now?

"Something." Zayn smirked. The girls were all gigling. Mich was laughing. The boys all nodded. What? I think I missed out on something.

"Okay then, sit now." Grimmers said and pointed us to the stools. There were five stools. But only four were sat on. It really feels weird without Harry here.

He cut the song. Ouch, to those who loved that song. But now I don't know what I'm going to do. The lads setted this up without my concern. Good luck to me then.

"Hello everyone! Grimmy here." Grimmers said. ""Today we have a special guest. The fab five, they only go in One Direction!" He introduced us. Ugh...I have nothing to say.

"Hello Grimmy." The lads said in unison. They all looked at me and gave me what-happened-concerned look.

"Hello boys, wait, why are there only four of you?" Grimmers asked.

"It's a long story." Liam sighed.

"Tell me, I've got time." Grimmers chuckled.

I couldn't just sit here being silent. I need to speak up. Maybe it isn't the best idea, but it might help. It might be the only thing I can do. And fans might think I'm not here also. I hope this all works out or I'm done for. Well not done for just doomed for the rest of this day, week or month. It's now or never.

"And there's another thing I want to add." I said. I breathed in deeply. The lads and the others looked at me. What? I had nothing else to do or say. It's better for me to speak up than to be quiet all the time.

"What might that be, Niall?" Grimmers asked me. Oh man, I'm going to die.

"Uh...can we let Liam tell his part first?' I asked, it's one way to avoid Grimmers.

"Sure." Grimmers nodded. "So what's about Harry not being here?"

"First, if Harry is hearing this, sorry mate. Forgive us for this." Zayn apologized. I've got this feeling that Harry can hear us. Hope he understands why we're doing this.

"Okay, it was yesterday when this happened." Louis sighed. "After a huge epic fail of my plan." Louis looked more sad every word. He paused. I think he has had enough of it.

"Harry felt like he was bad luck. And always never had a chance against...." Liam stopped. I remeber that. Harry always feels like crap.

"Against who?" Grimmers asked.

"Me" I looked down. Louis shot me a you-didn't-have-to look. I avoid his eyes because I feel like crap now. Harry compares himself to me. I'm a no good as he is. He's better than me in a lot of things. Compared to him, I'm just dirt. He's a diamond and I'm coal.

"Why?" Grimmers.

"That's my part." I say.

"After all the shouting, comparing, and arguements, he fianlly left." Zayn said slowly. I feel mad at myself. I'm hating me now. This is all my fault.