Chapter 61

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up, still uncontrolably buzzy and happy. Last night was really awkward, yet, that was the first kiss I got in a long time. Not that I've been kissing anyone...well yeah but don't judge me!

I kissed Kasie, a girl that my favorite girl met at a restaurant. But it just mixed up, so was the one who met Kasie. Well Niall met her, then just introduced me to her. Maybe I knew her in the other life and just met her in this life? Okay that is just so confusing in 5 ways.

1. Its confusing because explaining it doesn't make it any better.

2. Well I don't know who met her first, me or Niall? Niall or me?

3. It hurts to think a lot.

4. I can't clear my mind at the moment, so...its difficult for me.

5. And thinking of it, may or may not cause me to forget something important.

I could add more reasons but I don't want to bore anyone. And I still have some business to attend. Not business business, just normal everyday business. 

I walked into the bathroom, looking for my toothbrush. Since Liam doesn't want us to use each others' toothbrushes, he labeled each one with our names. How totally embarrassing, Likae I'm five years old.

Sighing, I searched for my orange toothbrush. Yeah, orange. I found the toothbrush next to this maroon one. Huh? If Louis has the blue toothbrush, Liam has the purple, Zayn has the red and Niall has the green toothbrush. So whose the maroon for?

After brushing my teeth, I went downstairs for breakfast. 

"Morning..." I yawn and stretch my arms.

As I walk in the kitchen, I noticed the Christmas tree hung up, and presents under it. To count the presents would be torture because there's a lot and literally a lot. I wasn't expecting too much presents though.

"Aye, morning lover boy." Niall said and gave me a sneaky wink. 

"Morning..." I sigh awkwardly. Well I am not a LOVER BOY.

Then suddenly my three other idiot mates walk in.

"Morning lip pucker." Zayn smirked at me, and gave me that freaky wink too.

"What's up kissy face." Liam slapped me on the back and wink, as well. 

"Ouch!" I complain. It was painful and clearly, I can't take a back hit.

"Are you enjoying your girl?" Louis smiled with dimples popping out.

"My WHAT?"

Then five seconds later, "Guys, do you know where the syrup is?...Oh uhm...nothing." Kasie said and left again to the kitchen. I look straight at the others and back to the kitchen door and back at the boys.

"Is the maroon toothbrush hers?"

"Yeah, never thought you would care." Niall chuckled.

I face palmed and let myself fell to the couch. "How did I end up with these people..." I mumble to myself. But I put my money that they heard me.

"Man, chill. You know that's like an arrow to the heart." Zayn said calmly.

"Okay," I said. "How did she get in the house? What happened last night? AND BREAKFAST!" I asked and demanded on them. I better get answers.

They gave each other looks, like forcing one to spill. "Well long story short...her dad was really mad that the garden was messed up. And he also had this whatever convention, so we let Kasie stay with us." Liam spoke up. Ugh...kill me now.