Chapter 29

Perrie's P.O.V.

Thanks to Justin's wits, Harry is safe, for now. But our main concern is that they get home in one piece. Well not in a green way, just normal. Ugh... I'm becoming dirty minded like the lads. Maybe I've caught the Direction Infection! No!!! I hope there is a cure for such a thing.

For some girls, catching the Infection is normal. But for me, it's weird cause Zayn is my boyfriend. Even if the lads aren't famous yet, they are very very well known or for the Directioners stalked. Even on Twitter, so much photos of them tweeted every second.

I'm so worried about Dani! She's still young and she's in this mess. Maybe I can call her to make sure she's fine.

I noticed that Zayn's phone was on the counter. I still didn't have Dani's number so maybe I can use Zaynie's phone. I'm checking his contacts and found Dani's number. Added it to my phone and dialed right away.

"Uhm Hello?" Dani answered.

"Hey Dani, it's perrie."

"Oh, hey!"

"So where are you guys?"

"Well, we've been driving out. So we'll be home in like twenty minutes."

"Okay! Cause we're really really worried."

"Sorry! We didn't mean to worry you guys, we'll be there soon."

"Sure, and you better get home quick."

"Why?"

"Well, it has something to do with the lads."

"Alright, I'll tell Harry to drive fast. Bye!"

"Okay! Bye Dani!"

"Bye Perrie!"

I pressed end and sat on Zaynie's lap. And Zayn gave me a kiss on the lips again. Then I heard Kasie mini gag.

"Not again Zayn! Oh god, I'm gonna barf out breakfast." Kasie put her hand on her mouth and ran to the bathroom. So broke the kiss and Zayn did a face palm. I thought it was funny.

"Let's go and check on Niall."

"Sure." Zayn said. And I pushed him up the stairs to Niall's room. Of course we knocked first.

"Niall? It's Zayn and Perrie." Zayn said from outside the door.

"Zayn...?" Niall murmurred.

"Yeah, it's me." Zayn said.

"Come in then." Niall opened the door. And Eleanor was playing C.O.D. with him. COOL!!

"Can we join?" I asked, holding a controller in my hand.

"Sure! You can join my side!" Eleanor cheered and patted a spot beside her.

"Yehey!" I sat beside El. And Zayn sat beside Niall.

"Restart please!" El shouted at Niall.

"Let's start!" Niall pressed restart.

"I'm gonna beat you both!" I pointed to Niall and Zayn.

"Oh yeah! We'll beat you both!" Zayn argued.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours Later!  (1:15pm)