Chapter 62

Dani's P.O.V.

The Irish accent, the blonde hair. Of course its Niall. Yeah, I think Taylor set me up, didn't she? Obviously she did because she didn't tell me where we wuld go earlier. 

Taylor, you better be ready because I am so going to beat you up later. Well not like brutal fighting, we were going to play video games ad I was gonna let her win, but now, it is so on. But first, I have to escape this dinner with some freaky people, that I refuse to mention their names.

"So how are you?" Niall asked me. Well no he's talking to me. Isn't that just lovely.

I pretend to not hear him at all. "Hmm...hey Taylor, I'm going outside for a bit. Okay?" I ask Taylor, and well, the kads take it very offensively that I don't want to be here.

"NO!" The lads argue and pull me down to my seat again. Now they're being real annoying.

"Oh come on boys, you can't just do that." Taylor scolded the lads. "Alright Daniella Rayson. I want you back here in thirty minutes alright?" Taylor told me, oh my god. Bless her.

"Thirty minutes?" 

"Yes thirty minutes." 

"But..."

"No buts, or you can't go." Taylor said like a mother. Well my mother wouldn't scold me like I'm a five year old.

"Fine, I'm going. I'm going." I said and just rushed away.

I was out of the restaurant and into the bitter cold. I shouldn't have agreed on a dress, I rather be a huge marshmallow. Wrapped in coats and sweaters, than to see my legs like this. Its so much colder with no leggings underneath this dress. That's why I never let anyone pick out my dresses. But I couldn't say "But" or Taylor with spank mine. Maybe.

While I was walking, I noticed that there were lots and I mean lots of people gathering around this big Christms tree. Okay, my curiosity got the best of me, so I hassled down there to take a look. ANd maybe I'll enjoy something or maybe not. I went through the crowd and flashes were all you could see. Like pow pow pow! I think I'm going blind. Dun dun dun. But one thing that shakes me, someone was there. In the middle of this mess. Wait. I think, I think its Harry.

Harry?

What the heck is he doing here?

He was like gone and never seen by anyone, and suddenly he ends up here. Big coincidence. Well he couldn't possibly know that...never mind.

I wasn't going to leave him there, was I? Ugh...I'l do him this favor, once.

I got my sweater and wrapped it around my face, great I look just like an assassin. Its better than going out there without any cover up. I pushed aside some people, SORRY! And then once I reached Harry, I grabbed his hand and swiftly dragged him out of that mess. The cameras didn't notice that he was was gone until after five seconds that is. Once they spotted me, I ran like a cheetah on snow. But Harry wa slike HEAVY. I had to be strong and keep going. I rushed to this alley fast and just hid in the dark. The cameras all passed us without any notice and soon the coast was very clear.

"WHO THE DAMN SAKE ARE YOU?!" Harry blurted out. Is he afraid of me? I'm a girl and he's a guy, woah plot twist. "AND WHY DID YOU DRAG ME HERE?" He added.

"Harry, chill and shut up." I told him. He still couldn't recognize me. Has my voice changed or what? "Its me, Dani. And if I hadn't dragged you out of their, you would be trapped. And good thing I was curious or you would still be blinded by camera flashes." I joked.

His eyes popped out like he saw a ghost or something. "Da...dani? How did you get here?" He asked me. Wow, now I seem like a ghost.

"Well its a long long story but whatever."