Chapter 52

Harry's P.O.V.

I still couldn't sleep. The thought of Niall never left every time I try to close my eyes. Maybe I'm just going crazy and not realizing reality right now. But I still can't sleep, no matter how knackered I am. Even if Dani is here, sleeping, I still can't sleep. I think I may have a problem here. 

"Harry...go to bed...I know you're awake...." Dani mumbled in her sleep. Okay, I woke her up...damn me.

"Uh...later love. I still can't sleep, but you don't need to worry." I say playing with her hair. Yeah, I like playing with her hair, its fragrant and blonde.

"JUST GO TO DAMN SLEEP HARRY! ITS 3 IN THE MORNING!" She shouted. I guess the caffine is making her cranky. Maybe the caffine hasn't totally gone out of her system.

"Okay okay, I'll go to sleep." Maybe not.

"YOU BETTER!" She shouted again. Reminder: Never give her caffine filled coffee.

"I promise. I say and she calmed down. Then ten seconds later she's asleep. She can totally sleep fast, no worries I guess.

While me here, has a lot in mind. Sleeping seems like the fastest why to get rid of anything. Maybe I'll try to sleep then worry about this mess tomorrow.... Wait...if I sleep, will my wish end? Or its still there when I wake up? Now this topic makes me want to not go to sleep. Ugh...so much worries that I can't even count them. Wouldn't be life be much easier if we lived a problem free life? The answer is yes. But there's no such thing as a problem free life. But Niall makes it look easier. And Niall isn't here, so how do i know he doesn't have a problem? Meh, I'm just crazy. 

Trying to sleep now....

---------------

"Harry, you've just made the biggest mistake of your life..." A sudden voice said.

"Who are you? What the heck are you trying to say?"

"I'm the spirit of mistakes. You see, you just made a huge mistake. Because of your self greed, you've ruined lives. No only one, but five." She said. The voice was a she. It was a gust of wind with a voice that I could not identify, but I've heard it before.

"Who's lives did I ruin!?! How do you know all of this?!"

"You'll soon see who's lives you've ruined. Trust me, you'll regret it. One mistake can lead to another, but yours led to more than you expect. I know because I've warned you. But you've failed to listen to every warning I gave. Ignorance will not win you this fight. And so does your greed." She said. The wind blows harder and darkness grows.

"Tell me! What did I do wrong!?! Life is now in peace and you expect me to believe that something wrong is going to happen! Fat chance! Nothing is even happening!"

"The future will show you your mistakes. One thing I'll tell you is that your wish has been granted for you. But it effects everything that was, were, and will be. Do you remember your friend Niall?" She asked. The wind becomes a gentle breaze but the darkness deepens.

"Yes, I remember him. How could I forget? I can't even stop thinking about him!"

"Do you know what happened to him?" She asked again.

"No most certainly not. And I rather not find out."

"I will tell you. After you made that wish, everything he did disappeared. Only you can remember the days before the wish. But Dani knows too. She just can't remember because your wish wants her to forget. If she forgets, then she disappears too. Niall is in London. He even wanted to die because he wanted Dani. That never changed. But you and Dani, led him to harm himself. He has cuts and almost threatened for suicide. See Harry, he's one of your victims. You almost cost him his life." She said.