Chapter 43

Harry's P.O.V.

The plane just landed and I'm now back at Cheshire. It's really been long since I've paid a visit, and I forgot to tell mum that I was coming home. Oopps! Oh well maybe mum will understand why I'm here. And I'm hoping no one attacks me here. One reason, I have no one for protection. Two, no one knows I'm here besides the others. And three, cause I don't want anyone to get hurt. 

Going to call mum before anything goes wrong.

I dialed mum. How embarrassing, mum on speed dial.

"Hello?"

"Harry? Is that you?" Mum hesitated. 

"Yep, it's your little boy."

"Aw! Harry, I missed you so much." She sia din a high pitched voice. "So where are you?" She asked.

"Well, I'm here at Cheshire. I forgot to tell you yesterday."

"Oh that's great." She said happily. "But why are you here?" 

"Uh...I just wanted to see my family on Christmas Day." I lied. Damn. Forgot an excuse to be here. "Is that a problem?" I asked. Hey, there's no point if I don't have an excuse to be here.

"No son, it isn't." She paused. Quiet moment...... "I know you're lying to me Harry. Tell me the truth, now. And I think it's important that you do."

"It's a long story mum. And you might get bored because of my babbling."

"Oh really?" She said. She's getting conspicuous.

"Yes mum, I'm not kidding."

"Okay, come home. I want to hear all of your reasons to be here." She demanded.

"Fine."

"Don't use that tone with me young man." She said, oh mum. Yes, it's her house rule. I can't shout at her, but she can shout at me. Is that unfair? And besides, I'm not at home anyways.

"Sorry."

"Okay, just come home. You need a talk with me." She said.

"Sure." I said. I think she wants me to spill the gossip.

"Good luck." She reminded. "Bye."

"Bye mum."

I ended the call. What did she mean about good luck? Is their something going on or am I supposed to know what's happening here? Oh well, it's still a miystery.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" A girl shouted. I think she's nuts or she just found me.

"IT'S HARRY STYLES!!" A girl beside her shouted too. Yep, they found me.

"Girls, can you please lower your voices." I requested. And they nodded. "I would be happy to autograph your stuff and a photo too. Just please don't tell anyone."

"Okay!" The shrieked, I gave them a poker face and they slowly lowered their voices. 

"Can you please sign this." The girl requested. I smiled and she handed me over her c.d. of 'What Makes You Beautiful'. I signed it, and her friend passed me her copy. I signed again and they both fan girled.

"What's your names by the way?"

"I'm Ranah and this is Tessa." Ranah pointed out. They looked alike, meh their twins. Cool.

"Beautiful names, loves."

"OMG! HE JUST CALLED US LOVES!" Tessa fan girled. Ranah covered her sister's mouthand shot me that 'I'm sorry' look. I nodded.