Ch61 warehouse Christmas

Lexi P.O.V

I open my eyes to darkness. I was in bed. I sigh and roll on to my side, looking at my clock.

06:46

"What the fuck?" I ask myself. I pick up my phone and look at the date.

Thursday 25th December.

My eyes widen and I smile. "It's Christmas." I whisper. I giggle excitedly and hop out of bed. Walking to my desk. I can't feel the presents of Malissa anymore. I shiver at the thought of what her father done. Then i realised something.

When I was first told about Malissa, Ruby said her last name was Kean. Not Zurich.

"Hmm strange." I mutter. I pull my desk out a bit to grab something. Something for the Yogs for Christmas. I hand made scrap book of my time with them. The best time of my life. Pictures of anything i could get my hands on. From the stream to me and Turps giving each other piggy back rides. I grin widely and hid it in my top drawer before running to Ross' room. But as i speed out of my room in my mlp pj's i run straight into him. "Fuck a duck!" I curse as I get up and brush myself off. I look down an Ross, who's laughing. "Some ones excited." He chucked as he got to his feet. "Merry Christmas Ross." I smile. He hugs me. "Merry Christmas Lexi." He whispered. I smile and hug him back. "Now go get ready. We have a party to prepare!" He said as he pushed me to my room. "Party? What party?" I question. He smiles. "Lewis has bought put a warehouse and me, you, Smith, Trott, Hollie and Turps have to decorate it before 4pm." He tells me as he shoves me into my room. "Now get dressed." He ordered. I saluted. "Sir. Yes sir!"

**2 hours later**

I now officially regret wearing a short white dress and strapy beige heels. I wore a light blue denim jacket over the top and had my hair Elsa style with a few hair clips. And to finish off some eye shadow and lip gloss. I slipped if my shoes and helped Turps move the speakers into place. Followed by the lights and musical equipment. "Why are you so dressed up?" He asked with a smile. I roll my eyes. "Because I felt like it." I tell him. "But your wearing make up! IT'S NOT YOU!!" He cried. I giggle. "So what? I just want to look nice for once. Even if I'm freezing." I shiver and huddle myself in my paper thin jacket. He laughs. "Baby." I huff. "Waaaa!" I wine. He chuckles and we both nearly drop the speaker. "Hold on!" I giggle as we set it down in the right place. "I think that's us almost done." Smith said as he and Hollie connected some wires. "Yay!" I cheer. Now all we had to do was get all the other Yogs here.

**half an hour later**

I had called up Cat to see what she was up to and she told me she was stuck with her grandparents while her parents went to see some family friends so I invited her to the party. Another person for me and Hollie to chat to. She arrived in a casual purple dress with black converse. Same old Cat I know and love. I smile and hug her. "Merry Christmas Cat" I smile. "Merry Christmas Lexi." She giggled. I laugh and remember the scrap book I had bought. "Cat! Hollie! Follow me!" I chirp as i drag them. (Practically not giving them a choice) i pull them to where everyone had placed their bags and dug through till i found it.

"Oh my god Alexia. That's amazing." Cat praised. I smile. "I'm going to give to to them in a minute." Hollie jumps. "Yes! They'll love it! Come on." She dragged me upto where all the Yogs were seeing up some final things. "Smith! Ross! Lexi has something to show you!" She called. I face palm and try hide the hand made book of memories. Let's hope they like it.......

A/N
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been in hospital and have had no WiFi till I hacked it. Yay me! But updates will be slow because it's such a shit connection. Thanks!
PA❄