Ch46 I'm no thief

Lexi P.O.V

I ran into Yogtowers. I had walk to work with Martyn. He told me that he rung Ross last night and told him where I was so I wasn't in trouble. I had practically dreamed an award winning film. Me and my imagination. "When was the last time you spoke to Turps?" He asked. I winced. I had only spoke to him once since our argument. That was only in Gmod when we were both the traitor. "Er. A while ago. But that's gonna change!" I chirp as I run into the Hat Films office. "Morning Lexi." Smith welcomed. Ross looked up from his computer. "Hey Lex! You okay?" He asked. I smile and run over. Giving him a hug. "Hey, what's this for?" He asked, returning the hug. "I had a nightmare." I tell him. He laughs. "Lexi. Your 16 not 6." He joked. I roll my eyes and let him go. "Fuck you. This dream if made into a movie would get so many awards." I say. He laughs. "Care to share?" He asked. "Yeah I wanna hear your dream!" Trott teased. I turn to him with my serious face. Which you don't see often. "Well if you want to picture exploding doors, dead hanging animals and a really fucked up mad man threatening to kill which I highly doubt you do! I will tell you." His jolly facial features fell. "Come again?" Ross questioned. I shrug. "You heard me." I mutter. He looked at me. "Alexia. Are you okay? This nightmare sounds serious." I hang my head. My hair falling over my face. I didn't know if I was okay. I was shaken by this dream. The very thought of losing the Yogscast. My family. Killed me. He sighed and moved my hair out of my face. "Alexia, you know you ca- wait. What's this?" He stopped mid sentence and pulled at the chain around my neck. The chain that held the turquoise pendant. My hand shoots up and I grab his wrist. Pulling it away. "It's nothing." I tell him. His other hand reaches up and pulls the pendant into view. "Alexia? Where did you get this?" He asked. His voice tinted with anger. "I...um.." I stuttered. "Alexia did you steal this?" He asked. I pull it out of his hand. "What? No! I don't steal!" I yell at him. He reaches for the necklace again but I jump out of his reach. "Alexia!" He shouted. "Ross! I didn't steal it! Some one gave it to me!" I yell. He stops. "Who?" He questions. I sigh. "I don't know, an old lady." I answer. "An old lady? Alexia the truth!" He demands. I stare at him. "That is the truth! When I ran away I met her at the train station! She gave it to me saying she could only trust the girl with the stars in her eyes to have it!" He looks at me in disbelief. "You took it from a stranger!?" He bellowed. I growl and head for the door. But he grabs my wrist. "Ross let me go!" I scream. Trying to rip out if his grip. But he held firmly. "No! I'm not having you run away again! I want the truth!" He shouts. Smith and Trott stare at out quarrel, unsure of what to do. My anger is bubbling uncontrollably. "Let me go!" I yell. Close to tears. The more I try to pull away. The tighter his iron like grip gets. As soon as the first tear slipped out of my eye, I yelled something I knew I would regret. "I HATE YOU!! I wish we weren't related! And I wish I was there when MY HOUSE WENT UP IN FLAMES!!" I scream. His grip losens. I look up at him. He looked shocked and had tears in his eyes. I ignored them and yanked my hand from his grip and ran out the door. Wiping away my own tears. The nightmare coming back and making me fell unsafe, scared and confused. I ran past Hannah and Lewis. Hannah saw the tears and tried to stop me. "Hey! Hey! Alexia slow down!" She said as she grabbed my arm. But when she did, fear flowed into my mind. Making me freak out. I scream and yell. "LET ME GO!!" Lewis grabs her and pulls her off. I wasn't thinking straight. I ran into the lift and spammed the bottom floor button. I sobbed as the lift doors shut and took me down. As soon as the lift doors opened I ran. But I ran into someone. Knocking us both to the floor. "Be careful will you." The person said. I scrambled to my feet and looked at who I collided with. "Alexia?"

"Turps?" I ask. My mind still wirling. Pictures of the nightmare flashing. He took a step towards me. I jump back. "S-stay away from me! I'll only get you hurt!" I stutter. Turps looks at me confused. "Alexia what are you talking about?" He asked. Suddenly Trevor came into mind. His face, his laugh. "H-he's coming for me! I g-gotta go!" I stammer as I run for the door. "Lexi wait!" He called after me. I press the button. Letting myself out. And just run.

Hannah P.O.V

I watched as a petrified Alexia ran out of sight. Suddenly Trott ran out of the Hat Films office. "Alexia?!" He called. "She's gone mate." Lewis tells him. "Oh shit. She's ran for it again." He cursed. "Why?" I ask him. "She and Ross got into a fight. And she said some...things!" He explained going back into the office. Me and Lewis follow him in. I see Ross. He's sitting at his desk. Head in hands. Crying? I walk over and say. "Ross? Are you okay?" He continues to cry. "She hates me!" He hiccups. I think back to how scared Lexi had been. "What do you mean she hates you?" I ask. He takes his hands away and shows his tears stained cheeks. I've never seen Ross like this. "She said she hates me and wishes she wasn't related to me. And that she died in the house fire that killed our parents!" I stared at him in shock. Then Turps came running in. "Okay! Why was Alexia petrified and saying someone's out to get her?!" He asked out of breath. "Wait. What?!" Ross asked getting up from his seat. Turps nodded. "She was crying and said that someone's coming for her." He told us. Me and Lewis share a worried glance. "Me and Kim will go look for her." I say as I head for the door. "You guys step here incase she comes back." Ross gets out of his seat. "I'm coming with you. She's my sister and I need to find her and I need to know what's going on." He said. "Don't bother." A voice said. We all turned to see Alexia standing at the door. "Alexia!" Ross cried as he ran over. She backed up out the room. "Alexia what's wrong?" He asked. She slipped passed him and into the room. Her eyes teared up. "I didn't mean to say what I did!" She weeped. He walked over and hugged her. He sat her down on the sofa and sat with her. She explained all about a nightmare and some necklace. And if you ask me. The nightmare seemed worse then Outlast. Soon she fell asleep in his arms.

Ross P.O.V

After Lexi explained her nightmare she fell asleep. I can understand why she thought someone was out for her. This Trevor really scared her. I sighed and hugged her while she slept. Turps walked over and sat next to me. "What do I do?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "She's seen a lot of things that kids her age can't imagine. She was held at gun point. Shot. She saw her house burn down. She saw her parents when she was shot." He explained. "Wait. That actually happened?" I ask. He nods. "Believe me. I was there." He muttered. I look down and brush some hair from Lexi's face. She had seen a lot of scary things. I just hope they won't scar her.

A/N
...................
What?
Am I supposed to say something clever here? *-*
PA❄