Ch89- Who's the bigger Disney fan now?!

A/N
Okay. Don't hate me but Danny is not coming back to life.
It's not a nightmare.
It's not happening.
Sorry.

That sounds really mean......
DANNY WHYYYY?!?!?!

Alexia P.O.V

"So boooored!" I whine as I flick through emails. I hadn't read any of them for months. Jesus the first one was sent when I first started my channel. I sigh as Danny came into mind.

But Kim was right. I had to be strong and not let it get me-'

"Hey what's this?" I ask myself as I click on the email that said:

'Disney Studio's'

Confused I read threw it.

But what I read was not something I'd expect to ever find among my emails.

Sjin P.O.V

I sat after recording another episode of 'Let's Build Disney Castle' when I heard Alexia calling my name. "SJIN!! SJIN!!" She yelled loudly. "In my office!" I call. I hear her loud footsteps as she legs it to my office.

She seemed oddly happy for some one who just lost their friend.

She threw my door open. Almost off its hinges. Her hair was in two lose plaits, one on each side. "You will not believe what I just found in my emails." She says excitedly. I smile and spin to face her in my chair. "You've won an Ipad?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Nope."

"You've won the lottery?"

"Nope. Better."

"I give up." I tell her. She squeals and motions for me to follow her. I sigh and follow her to her office where an email sat on her screen. "Read it!!" She squeaked. I roll my eyes and read through the email.

Dear Alexia Hornby

My co-worker here at Disney Studio's is a big fan of yours. And during one of our meetings for voice actors he said your vocal cords and unique voice would be perfect in the new Disney Frozen short

"Frozen Fever"

As some of the towns children. We spoke over the matter and decided that you would be great for the role.

So if you would like to take this opportunity Disney will fund for you and 4 friends to stay in a fabulous 5 star hotel here in America with free tickets and fast passes to Disney Orlando. You will be staying here for a week so we can get the lines correct and the audio in place.

Get back to us as soon as possible if you wish to take this opportunity.

Yours sincerely

James Dean
Director of voice acting.

I stare at her huge smile. "So? Should I?" She asked. I didn't know what to say......

Alexia P.O.V

I smile widely at Sjin. "Come on Sjin. I need an answer. Should I do it or not?" I ask. He doesn't answer. "SJIN!!" I yell, snapping him from his thoughts. "I...yes! You should do it!" He told me. I smile. "Fine but your coming with me." I say smugly. He grins. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Ross P.O.V

"ROSS!!" I heard Sjin yell. "ROSS!!" Alexia yelled after. I smile at my sisters enthusiasm. "YEAH?" I call. Suddenly Alexia and Sjin burst into the office. Making Trott and Smith jump.

"I'M GONNA BE IN A DISNEY FILM!!" Alexia yelled. I look at her confused. "What? A Disney film?" I ask. Sjin nods. "She got an email saying they want her in America for voice acting!" He said excitedly. I stare at my younger sibling. "A voice actor? Disney wants you in America?" I ask shocked.  She nods wildly and jumps up and down squealing. "Yes! And they want me their soon. I need to reply!" She yelled. "Well what are you waiting for?!" Smith asked. Alexia looked around. "Fucking nothing!" She squealed before running out. Sjin looks a little more dazed then i feel. "Hey Sjin." Trott said getting the farmers attention. "Hmm?" Sjin asked. The short man smiled.

"Who's the bigger Disney fan now?"

A/N
I know Danny just died but she needs something to get her mind off it. So I thought this was a good idea.

PAH❄