Ch85- wait. your doing what? does Hannah know?

Alexia P.O.V

I awake in the Hat Films office. I sat up from the lying position I was in on the grey couch. The room was empty. I sat up and stretched. Getting up from my seat and walk out of the office. Suddenly I'm pinned to the wall. I scream but a hand covers my mouth. I look at my attacker. But i can't see them. Their nothing but a black silhouette. I look around and try to scream. But I feel something cold and sharp against my neck. I look down. It's a knife. I glance up and fear hits me hard.

It's Chloe.

*************************

Ross P.O.V

I watched Alexia as she snoozed on the Hat Films sofa. In a brotherly way. She had fallen asleep last night at the end of her live stream so I brought her in here. I knew she would be fine here. But then I fell asleep whilst editing.

I finished my editing and heard Alexia mumble in her sleep. I looked over. Suddenly her eyes flew open and the scrambled up but fell off the sofa. "SHIT!!" She yelled and she crashed onto the floor. I jumped up. "Alexia!" I say as I ran over. She got to her feet and looked at him before her eyes darted around the room. "Are you okay?" I ask her. She nods and sits down. Not saying a word. I sigh and sit next to her.

"Nightmares." She told me. "Of?" I ask. She sighs. "Chloe." She replied. I put an arm around her but she moves away and stands up. "Sorry Ross. I just need to get her out of my head." She says apologetically before walking out. I put my head in my hands.

Some brother I am.

Alexia P.O.V

I walked and locked myself in my room. "Enough with these fucking nightmares!" I yell to thin air.

Ping!

"Fuck off Skype." I mutter as I sit down and pull out my phone. I sigh. It was Mitch.

Bajancanadian
Wazzap?

L3xi
Not much. Just walked away from my brother. Again.

Bajancanadian
Why? You two have a fight?

L3xi
*Le sigh* no. I done something REALLY bad.

Bajancanadian
Wanna tall about it? Maybe I can help?

L3xi
Yeah sure. I need to talk to someone about it.

Bajancanadian
Cool dood. I'll call.

L3xi
Gimme a sec. I'll log on my computer.

Bajancanadian

I'll be waiting.

I smile. I had a really awesome friend. Like all my friends. I log into Skype on my PC and message Mitch.

Then i got the call. I smile and answer.

"Heyo!" I say sweetly as I tilt my head to the side. Mitch laughs. "Creepy." I let out a pfft. "I can be ten times as creepy if I wanted." I say smugly. "I bet you could." He smiled. I grin. "Oh. By the way. Congrats on Endstone. That's a fucking awesome song." I say. "Aww thanks dood." He replies. I laugh. Suddenly I heard some one yell. "YES!" It was Lewis. "What was that?" Mitch asked. "I dunno. Lemme see." I say before yelling. "HEY LEWIS!!! WHAT YA YELLING FOR??" Mitch burst out laughing and Lewis yelled back. "COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!" I laugh. "I'll be right back." I say to Mitch. "Sure thing." He replied. I laugh and run out if my room and to Lewis'. I knock and run in. "WHAT YOU YELLING FOR!?" I shout. He laughs. "Come here. I'll show you." He say as he points to his computer. I wall over and look at the email he's reading.

"It's from BBC Three." I say confused. He nods. "You ever heard of 'Don't Tell The Bride'?" He asked. I nod. "isn't it that weird TV show where the groom plans the wedding and the bride knows nothing till the big day?" I ask. He nods. "Well I signed me and Hannah up for it. And today I got the email saying yes." My jaw drops. "Wait. Your doing what? Does Hannah know?" I fire questions. He holds up his hand. "There's a reason why it's called.....

Don't Tell The Bride."

A/N
This idea. I don't even know. But it's cool I guess.....GIMME IDEAS FOR THE WEDDING!!! please.

PAH❄