Ch33 down the Up escalator

Danny P.O.V

I sat awaiting Alexia's arrival. When she had said she was coming I was over the moon. Knowing I couldn't talk her our of it. Her being stubborn and all. Mum and dad were taking Annie to her friends birthday party, so I was alone. And I couldn't get Alexia out if my head. Her smile, her laugh, her beautiful bright icy blue eyes. I pull out my phone and prepare a text.
Hey Lexi! You any where near yet?

But as I was about to send it I hear her laugh down the hall.

Lexi P.O.V

Just as me and Hollie walk into the hospital Trott already fucked up. He got stuck in between the rotating doors. He thought he could make it but didn't. Me and Hollie were recording the whole thing. "Er guys? Help!" He yelled. Hollie and I were in laughing fits. His leg was stuck and the door broken. Smith had to hit the emergency STOP button so it wouldn't slice his leg off. But me and Hollie being the way we are, found it hilarious. After about another 10 minutes of laughing at him, security came and helped him out. "You two are terrible." Smith laughed as me and Hollie watched the video over while we walked. Hollie laughed. "Shut up! You'd do it if I got stuck!" She said. I giggled and put my phone in my pocket. Hollie was walking backwards and arguing with Smith, not look where she was going. But by the time I realised that it was to late.

Hollie screamed as she fell backwards down the escalator. "Hollie!" I cried out. She tumbled down to the bottom. Doing roly-ploy's all the way down. "I'm okay!" She muttered. I looked at her left leg. It was covered it blood and bending the wrong way. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "Are you sure your okay? Have you even looked at your leg!?" I ask as i run down the opposite escalator. Then i realised something that made the situation almost hilarious. I laugh as i reach the bottom. "Oh my god. MY LEG!" Hollie yells. She glares at me while I laugh. "What so funny?!" She hissed. I point at the escalator she fell down. "You...fell...down .....The...up...escalator!" I squeak between laughs. Suddenly nurses came rushing over and pulling me away. "H-hey!!" I almost shout at them. But Ross being Ross grabs me and puts a hand over my mouth. "Just don't." He mumbled. I sigh and pull out from his grasp. "Okay." I mutter. Me, Ross, Trott and Smith wait for half and hour while doctors and paramedics help Hollie to a hospital room on a broken bones ward. She was not impressed. "Only I would fall down the up escalator!" She wined. I sat at her bedside. Laughing. "We came to see Danny! Not to have you in hospital." I tell her. She sighed. She was booked for a operation on her leg. And wasn't aloud home till the weekend. "Well go see Danny! Leave me here!" She said. I looked at Ross who was leaning against the wall. He nodded. "Go on. But keep your phone on loud." I nod and run out. I follow the signs to his ward. Ward 12. But I'm not to good a following signs and i get lost. After giving up from searching aimlessly i walk up to the receptionist. "Hello? Can I help you?" She asked me. I nod. "I'm looking for ward 12." I say. She giggles. "Your in it dear." I face palm. "Okay I'm looking for Danny. Danny Grange." I tell her. She nods. "Room 23." I smile. "Thanks!" Then I walk towards that room. But as I'm walking I laugh at how Hollie looked as she done 10 roly-ploy's down the up escalator. I laugh and spot room number 23. I grin and pick up my walking speed. As i reach it i knock times. "Come in." That was Danny! My heart fluttered as I opened the door. "Dan!" I squeal as I see him. He was wearing normal jeans and the top I made everyone sign. If you didn't know about his illness he would just look like a normal 17 year old boy. With no hair. "Alexia!" He smiled. I couldn't help myself, I ran over and hugged him. He hugged back almost instantly. "My god I've been looking forward to seeing you." He mumbled into my hair. My cheeks burn up a little. "I've been looking forward to it to." I tell him. He chuckles and pulls away. Then an idea forms. "Can we do a Vlog?" I ask. He thinks for a moment. "You want to do a Vlog with me?" He asked. I nod. "Yeah. Why not?" I question. "Well. You might get hate." He mumbled. I sigh. "I got hate this morning. It'll be fine." I tell him. His head snaps up. "What do you mean!?" He asked. I showed him the comment. "That bitch!" He hissed. "How dare they tell you to go kill yourself!!" He was pissed. "Hey. It's fine. People stood up for me. Why are you so bothered any way?" I ask him. His angry expression fell. "Well.... I think that i like you." I mumbled. I took a step back. "Come again?" I whisper. He looks me in the eye. His warm brown eyes sparkling. "I think I like you." He repeated. His cheeks bright red. My heart went mental. Like it would explode. A smile forms on my lips. "Really?" I ask. I don't get an answer. Instead i feel his lips on mine.

A/N
Oh ma gawd!!! They kissed!!! This is for you shippers......
PA❄