CH17- Smith's cousin

Lexi P.O.V

"WHY!?" Simon screeched as he held me at NURF gun point. "Simon. Put the gun down." I say with my hands in the air. "WHY!?" He screamed again. It had been two days since I had uploaded my final Vlog to my channel and Simon didn't take it to well. As you can see. "Because...because...You know why!" I yell smiling. It was Friday after school and we left for Minecon on Monday. That meant that Smiths' cousin would be here by the end of the day. "I know. But I don't understand WHY!?" He yelled. I sigh and walk a few steps forward before i kicked my leg up and knocked the gun out of his hand. "Hey!" He protested. I pick it up and shoot him twice. "Never! Hold me at gun point!" I tell him as I throw it across the Hat Films office. He pouts. "The reason I stopped my channel is because I had no use for it anymore. I only ever done vids with my friends. And now we're not friends so I have no need for it." I explain. He sighs. "If you were apart of the Yogscast Lewis would kill you if you done that!" I roll my eyes and hold out my hand. "What's in my hand?" I ask. "Nothing." Simon answered. "Exactly! That's all the fucks I don't give!" I smirk. He chuckles. "What the fuck are you two doing?" Trott asked as he walked in. "I could hear you two from down the hall!" He exclaimed. I laugh. "He had me at gun point!" I point at Simon. Simon laughs and walks out. I roll my eyes. "Could you help me for a bit?" Trott asked sitting in his chair. I nod. "Yeah with what?" I ask. He face palms. "Ross kinda blew up half of Hat Corp." I burst out laughing. "Again!? He needs to leave the nukes alone!" He nods and i plonk down in Ross' chair. "I'll log on as Ross and help out." I say as I click on the correct server. He laughs and logs on himself. But as soon as i see the state of Hat Corp, I practically die laughing. "How the fuck did he do that!?" I squeak. Trott shakes his head. "I have absolutely no idea. But ligit builders will have it fixed in no time!" I cheer and move my brothers character around, helping Trott with the devastation that is Hat Corp. "How does one man do this?" I asked as I fixed the nukes almost two hours later. "Why don't you ask him yourself." Trott laughed. Suddenly I accidentally clicked the leaver on one of the nukes. "Shit! Shit! Shi-!"
KABOOM!

"Lexi..what did you do?" Trott asked as I was being suffocated in wall. "I may have set off a regeneration nuke and fucked up the base..." I mutter. He laughs. "For fuck sake Alexia! Your as bad as your brother!"

>Djh3max suffocated in a wall

"Fuuuuck!" I moan as I wack my head off Ross' desk. He snickers. "I think we've done enough." I nod, my head still on the desk. "I give up, I really do." I mutter. I sigh and lift my head up. All of a sudden something whizzes past my cheek and bounces off the wall. Landing on the desk. A NURF bullet. "SIMON!!" I yell. I hear his cheeky laugh as he runs down the corridor. I jump out of the seat and run to the shelves. I grab two NURF pistols and run after him. "I'm going to kick your sorry little ass!" I call down the corridor as I clutch the guns in my hand. "You brought that on yourself! BRING BACK DIGGY DIGGY DANCER!!" He yelled. I lift the one of the guns and fire three bullets. One misses but the final two hit his upper back. "Ow Lexi!" He wined. I laugh. "No one, and I mean no tells Lexi Hornby what to do!" He stops running and turns to face me. "Okay okay so Diggy Dig-!"

"Yes the channel is over! It's staying up but I'm no longer using it!" I cut him off. He nods. "I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that.." He smiles deviously. "MY FAVOURITE YOU TUBER IS GONE!!" Then he knocked the guns out of my hands and ran. I growled playfully and ran after him. "Why do you do this Alexia!?" He screeched. I laugh. "I'm going to kill you when I get my hands on you!" I yell as I pick up pace. He laughs and runs up to the Hat Films office. As he runs in i spring and jump on his back. Making him fall. "I got you mother fucker!!" I cheer. He laughs. "My back! Lexi get off!" He wined. I jump up. "Like I said! I'm going to kick your sorry little ass!" I hear Ross laugh. "Wow Simon. You just got owned by my sister." The ginger haired man got to his feet. "She started it." He protested. I roll my eyes. "Says the man who shot me with a NURF gun!" Simon chuckled. "I know your only weakness." My eyes widen. "You wouldn't dare!" I warn. He grins and takes a step towards me. I step back. "Yes I would." He mumbles, the grin still on his face. Suddenly he launches at me and slings me over his shoulder before he tickles my rib cage. "NOOOOOOO!!" I squeal as I kick my legs. I can hear Ross and Trott pissing themselves. Simon chucks me onto the sofa and continues to tickle me. "Please!" I yell still laughing. "Stop!" I scream. He laughs and i kick him lightly in the stomach. Making him retreat. I sit up and gasp to get my breath back. "I.....fucking.....hate....you.." I pant. He smiles. "You love me really!" He mocked. I laugh and lean back on the sofa. "Now my sides hurt." I complain as i pull out my phone and begin to play Robot Unicorn Attack 2. All of a sudden Smith came through the door. "Hey guys! My cousins here!" He cheered. I look up from my phone to see a small female figure behind him. Hiding. "Get in here!" Smith laughed as he pulled the girl inside. As soon as I saw who she was my phone slipped from my hands. "Lexi!?" The girl said. "Hollie!?" I asked wide eyed.

A/N
I left so many hints to that. If you didn't realise I dint blame you. I SUCK at hints! :)
PA❄