Ch88- A letter I didn't want

Alexia P.O.V

Today i was going home. The whole kiss situation has blown over and everything is normal.

Hannah now knows about her wedding going on TV and Kaeyi is due any week now.

I sat waiting on Ross to pick me up at 10:30 from Turps' house. "He here yet?" Claire asked as she came into the living room with Rosie. I shake my head. "No. Not yet." I tell her. She smiles. "You looking forward to going home?" She asked. I nod. "Yeah. I'm glad the whole situation has blown over. Now I can go home to my bed and the world's best brother." I smile.

Suddenly a frantic knock sounds at the door and Claire goes to answer it. After a minute Ross runs in holding a small square envelope. He looks concerned and scared. "You okay?" I ask. He shakes his head and passes the letter to me. It has my name in big fancy silver font. I stare at it confused and open the already opened letter. But I regret it almost instantly.

Ross P.O.V

Alexia's eyes filled with tears. This letter... wasn't a good one.

It was a funeral letter.

For Danny.

Alexia looked up at me and the tears fell. "No. He can't." She whispered. I hang my head and she runs over to hug me. Sobbing. I sit down and hug her tightly. This was something she didn't need right now.

Alexia P.O.V
**4 hours later**

I lay in my room. Hugging the huge teddy that Hat Films had won for me in America. His fur was wet with my tears.

Danny was dead.

One of my friends.

I never got to say goodbye.

More tears welled in my eyes and i started to cry again. A faint knock came at my door. I looked up and Kim walked in with a weak smile. "I brought noodles." She said in an effort to cheer me up. I flash a small smile before it falls. She sighs and sits next to me. Placing down the noodles. "I'm so sorry. I know you cared for him." She whispered as she stroked my hair. "We kissed." I mutter as I look up at her. She had one of those 'I knew it!" smiles. "Oh. Is that so?" She asked knowingly. I nod slowly. "It was only once. I don't know if it meant anything but....We kissed." I say as I hug Mr.Hatter closer. Kim sighs. "Alexia. I know this will be hard for you but you can't let it get you down." She said encouragingly. I look up at her sadly. "But I-!"

"No Lexi. Think about it. Hannah and Lewis' wedding. Your gonna be on TV with them and me and the other Yogs. InTheLittleBaby is due soon. And the war of the server. I know you cared for your friend but you need to be strong. You been through some serious shit so this is nothing compared to getting shot." Kim told me. I sigh.

She was right.

Danny was a great friend but I had a life that was about to get so much better.

And he wouldn't want me to mope about and be miserable. He'd want me to be my happy, sarcastic, bubbly self.

I smile slightly and sit up. "Your right Kim. Danny wouldn't want me to wallow in pity. He'd want me to man up and grow a pair." Kim giggled. "That's the Alexia I know and love. Now come on. We have noodles to eat." She smiled.

A/N

I'M SORRY!!!!!!

I know some of you liked Danny and all but I have planned this. (I sound like a murderer.) And again.

I'M SORRY!!!!!
PAH❄