Ch53 what date?

Malissa P.O.V

I'm so great full for Lexi. Even though I made her life hell. Or tried to. She forgave me. And she gave me a home plus saved my life. I owe her one. She my first real friend. And I hope I don't blow this some how.....

Lexi P.O.V

Me and Malissa were up and ready at 8am. Today was a non-uniform day so I leant her one of my many onesies. She wore a normal pink leopard print one. And I wore my white tiger onesie. She said I looked like my Minecraft skin. She seemed a lot happier. And definitely different. Not mean. Just normal. "You up Ross?!" I call before we go down stairs. "Yeah! I'm up before you bitch!" He called from bellow. "Ouch. That hurt." I say with a pout as me and Malissa make our way down. "No it didn't. Now hurry up. I didn't make bacon and eggs for nothing." He laughed. I smile and run down stairs. Malissa in tow. "By the way. Hannah text me this morning and told me that she needs you tomorrow for her Advent." Ross told me as me and Malissa munched. I moan. "Really!? That means I have to run to Yogtowers. Do the advent and maybe some editing. Run home. Grab my things. And then run to Hollie's to get ready." I put my head on the table. "Pretty much." Ross chirped. "Oh fuck off." I mutter. "Hey. I'll do all the running with you." Malissa laughed. I giggle. "Fine. Now come on or we'll be late." I say as I finish my orange juice.

**time skip to school** (because I can! XP)

As me and Malissa walked in everyone was looking at me. "What have I done now?" I mutter loud enough for only Malissa to hear. "I don't know." She replied. I sigh and pick up the pace. Getting to the music room in record time. "Holy shit! Lexi is it true!?" Leigh asked me as soon as my foot touched the carpet. "Is what true?" I ask setting down my bag. "You know? Your date to the dance?" Cat said. I jump. "What date!?" I almost scream. "You know. Jason?" Ruby told me. "As in Jason Olton? The fucking noob who thinks he's so popular and can get anything he wants?!" I say in surprise. I hated that boy. He was like a male version of the old Malissa. Stuck up and thinks he can get what ever he wants! "Yeah. He's been saying your his date to the dance tomorrow." Leigh told me. I bit my lip in frustration. "He better not have." I growl. "Jesus Christ. You and that onesie go perfectly together." Cat giggled. I roll my eyes. "I'd rather go with my onesie then with him!" I hiss. "Well that's what he said. And haven't you seen the way he looks at you? It's obvious that he likes you." Cat says. I groan angrily. "He's gonna die when I get my hands on him." I growl. I was serious.
**lunch time! (Because I can)**

The whole day. For once I don't see Jason for the whole day. "Oh my freaking god!!" I growl as I throw my bag down in the music room. "Whoa. I was right." Cat said as she looked up from her art homework. I roll my eyes, knowing that she meant about me and the onesie and pull out my phone. I hadn't got a text from Danny in a while.
L: hey Dan. Did the operation go okay? Have you had it yet.

I hoped for a reply. But nothing came. "Did you find him yet?" Hollie asked as she and Leigh came into the room. I shake my head. "Lucky for him no. Because when I do find him I'm gonna do some serious damage." I hiss. Leigh giggled. "Knowing you, you probably will."
Driiing

"And there's the bell!" We all say in unison. Just like every day. I take my time going to science. Not that I don't like it. I'm just looking out for Jason. And when I find him. I'm probably gonna snap.