CH26- Home time! I think

Alexia P.O.V
**the trip home (maybe...)**

"This week has been amazing!" I say as we enter the airport. "No kidding!" Hollie agreed. After we handed in our luggage and get out tickets we headed for the gate. Turps began to record another video for Yogtours. He was talking about the week we had all had from me becoming apart of the Yogscast to Martyn and Kaeyi telling about they're baby. "And look at are latest membe-!" Turps didn't get the chance to finish as the sound of a gun being fired cut him off. Screams followed as the gun went of again. I watched as people began to run. I felt Ross grab my arm with force and pull me towards him and away from the others. "What was that?" I ask. Fear clouding my vision. He didn't respond. I looked up to see that is wasn't Ross. But it was a man in a black mask. I screamed. "ROSS!!" The man held a gun to my head. "Shut up!" He hissed. I bit my lip in an attempt not to scream. "ALEXIA!" Hollie screamed. Alerting the others. "Shut up! Or she gets a bullet through the head!" The masked man growled. Suddenly more men in masks ran in. Holding guns. I knew if I didn't do something, someone I loved would die.

Ross P.O.V

Hollie screamed Alexia's name. I turned to see Lexi getting pulled away at gun point by a man. "Shut up! Or she gets a bullet through the head!" The man hissed. More men ran in and pointed guns at us, forcing us to sit down. Alexia looked terrified. Then her frightened facial expression fell into her normal expression. "Go ahead. Kill me." She muttered. I looked at her in shock. She avoided everyone's gaze. "What?" The man asked. She looked up at him. "Just kill me! You'll be doing me a favour." She told him. He was confused. "You want to die?" He questioned. She nodded. "My life is nothing! I have no one! My parents are dead and I'm alone! Just shoot me and put me out of my misery." She hissed. "What is she talking about?" Turps asked quietly as he kept a wary eye on the other men. "She's fooling him." Hollie whispered. The man let go of her arm. "I'm not getting any of this." He muttered. Lexi rolled her eyes. "Let me explain." She said. "My parents died in a house fire and I'm alone! I've already been having suicidal thoughts." She half lied. The masked maniac was clearly fooled. "Gimme the gun." Lexi ordered. He gripped it tighter. "No! Why?" He asked. "So I can end my misery." Lexi shrugged, holding out her hand. The man was hesitant but reached into his bag and handed her a pistol. I was terrified. Was she really going to kill herself?

A/N
Cliffhanger bitches!!
Heheheheheheh I'm so eviiiiiil!! (If you guess that refrence you get a cookie!)☺
PA❄