Epilogue

A/N
Don't kill me. This will be kinda short.

Alexia P.O.V

I pulled my packed suitcase to Yogtowers. Where a taxi was gonna pick me up to take me to the airport. I pull it along. The wheels scraping the concrete and I walked towards the office block.

I leave my bag at the entrance and go up to the common room.

Rosie was sobbing. She didn't want me to go. And she wasn't the only one. Most of the Yogs and all of my Lens Buddies wanted me to stay. Luckily i had enough content for the next 2 months so my channel wouldn't die.

I hugged Rosie and the Littlewood twins as they sobbed. "Hey its okay. I'm not going for ever." I tell them as I tried not to cry. They let my go and i stood up. Looking at Hannah and Kim. Both had tears falling. I wiped my eyes. "Oh fuck my life." I giggle. Simon was crying. Literally sobbing his heart out. "Simon stop crying. I'm trying hard not to cry myself!" I say as the tears stung my eyes. "I...just...don't want. .you ...to go!" He hiccuped. I smile and hug the ginger. "I'll write I promise. I letter a week." I say as a tear fell.

After some heart breaking goodbyes I turned to my brother. That's when the tears really fell. I hug him and being to cry. He hugs back and I can tell he's close to tears. "I'm so proud of you." He choked. I smile and pull away. "Thanks." Is all I can say.

Suddenly a horn sounded outside. I sigh. "That's my taxi." I mumble. I get a final hug from everyone before we all walk outside. I get a final hug from everyone and a kiss from Trott. I wipe my eyes as the driver puts my belongings in the boot. "I guess this is goodbye for a few months." I say forcing a smile. They nod sadly. "I'll miss you all." I tell them.

"And we'll miss you." Kim whimpered. I give her a final squeeze before getting into the car. Waving as the car pulled away.  Setting sights for the air port.

**5 hours later**

I awoke in my uncomfortable seat in the plane. I open my eyes and look out the window. Looking at the clouds we flew over. I smile as i think back over the last 2 years.

From the death of my parents, to the whole kiss thing with Trott.

The birth of the Littlewood twins and my first collab with Pewdiepie.

I smile and think of Ross....

"I'm proud to be Related to Him."

A/N
Holy cow I'm done. For realsy this time. But I will have the sequel out soon. I thank you for all your support. I never ever thought I would finish this. And throughout writing this I gained a little sister.  How cool is that?!

Thank you all for everything. I hope the sequel Is as good and this is.

PAH